Chapter 35

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"Then why did they fire you if you were so loyal to them?" I asked the man as I digested the conversation we had explaining his relationship with the Grey's.

Still concentrating on the mug that was in his hand he said:

"I knew too much."

That's all he said, his stare lingered in the air not needing any further explanation.

"Wait, what do you mean you knew too much?" I asked everyone though I knew very well where this was heading but for some reason I found it hard to accept it.

"The initial plan was to have me killed. I would've been murdered in cold blood if it wasn't for the fact that they believed in my loyalty."

"You're still alive so that must be great?" I said trying to lighten the thick boring seriousness between us right now but tailed as his face still remained the same.

"The plan was to get me killed yes but it was to happen without me knowing it." He said and I was confused.

"Carina asked me to go away and stay silent. She said she wasn't gonna kill me but the moment I stepped out the plane from my flight I was met with snipers on my head." He said as he took the first sip of his coffee.

"If I'm guessing right, you must know some sacred info for them to want you dead" I said as I watched him take his second sip.

"Dear, the number of secrete that I know about that house is enough to bring their empire down brick by brick and burn it into ashes."

This could be really true. Two people told me of how Carina ruined their lives, only one can avenge the both of them as the other one is helpless.
For a second I started believing that maybe this was true but something somewhere within me still didn't want to agree.

"Do you think that her son knows about all these crimes of hers?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Who Carina's?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Trust me when I say you don't want to get involved with him."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"You're a young woman working for him, I'd advise you keep a good distance from him. Yes he may be the cause of all of NY's women to drop their panties but there's a side to him, a side that you'd rather not know."

Talking about Sin wasn't something I was planning to do right now but I knew that I wanted to know, I wanted to know just who's sheets I was rolling in and the look he gave me after talking about Sin was as terrifying as it could be and I felt a lump of saliva get swallowed down my throat.

"The way I see him he's just a closed off guy nothing bad" I said lying through my teeth. I knew Sin was off in a way but I didn't know which way it was.

"Calling him the Devil himself would still be an underestimation. Even Lucifer is nothing compared to him."

"A man worse than the Devil? That's not possible" I said finding it offishly hard to take it in.

"Like I said dear, you haven't seen nothing yet, nothing at all."

For some reason my heart started pounding really loudly and I started downing my coffee real faster.

"Its obvious, but please for your own sanity cut all ties with him even if it means losing your job.
With that he took a third sip of his coffee.

Observing and digesting the information this man just told me, I saw him get sweaty. He started breathing hard before some coughs followed up.

"Are you okay Sir?" I asked putting down my coffee and rushing to his aid.
His coughs didn't stop.