Chapter 24

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"Sin? Are you in there? Open the door!" A woman's voice that I knew too well said as she not too aggressively hit the door.

Like the banging of that door flicked a switch in me, I pushed Sin off of me in a way too fast haste.
He looked frustrated and annoyed but I wasn't sure if it was cause of me or the person on the door. Now being on my feet I straightened myself up. It now finally sunk in, the whole thing that just happened kicked in. It was wrong in so many ways. I let out a huge breath when I remembered that he was drunk. He wouldn't remember anything that just happened.

Though it shocked me how calm he was for a man in his state.

He looked at me like he had just registered what we did and suddenly he gave me a look that was as cold as ice.

He was back his cold self was back, it came back to him like a slap of reality and I could sense in the room that he was angry though at what exactly? That I wasn't sure of.

By the way he was looking at me I  could tell that he was about to say something so I decided to cut him off.

"I'll go under the table" I said to him in a firm and nonchalant voice.

With that I got on my knees and crawled under his huge desk.
I kept still to avoid the person on the door from realising that there was someone in here, Sin's footsteps were heard as he went towards the door and I heard a clicking sound that meant he unlocked it.

When the f*cking hell did he lock the door, I could've sworn he just left it closed.

Brushing that aside I felt a paper type of material beneath my legs, suddenly I remembered that I had pushed that folder I found in here.

"What where you doing in here? We are looking for you!" I heard miss Carina say as her heels clicked on the floor as proof of her entering the door.

"What do you want?" I heard Sin ask  her bitterly.

"You were nowhere to be seen around and-"

"Stop playing pretend with me Carina, you of all people know that I don't buy it. Just tell me what you want!" He yelled back angrily though you could tell that there was a frustrated part in there and it didn't take a genius to know that.

"Sin you're-" Carina started.

"Don't" Sin cut her off.

"You're drunk, Sin you know what this do-"

"I know it very well, stop acting like you worry and get out!! Cause you don't know what you want to say dammit!!" He roared aloud as he slammed his hand on the table.

The impact almost made me jump from under this table but lucky for me I remembered the situation and didn't make the mistake of moving.

Though I could tell that Carina gave a reaction, which one it was. I didn't know but I knew there was.

"Get out!!" He scram with so much digest my heart flinched.

I head a women's shoes walk towards the door and opened it, hearing the door stop at midway. I heard Carina say.

"Mr and Mrs Ross wanted to see the new power couple, I expect to see you there and looking presentable in five minutes." After saying that I heard the door close.

Power couple?

It clicked and hit me like a brick when what I heard Carina say registered in my head, I remembered that Kylie and Sin were officially together. I felt a sting in my chest at that realisation and it scared me cause I didn't know why it stung.