Chapter 19

(Unedited)

Sin's POV

Red, that all I saw when I left her bedroom.
She slapped me and I was outraged, no women did ever slap me. Maybe it was a way of relieving her anger I didn't know neither did I f*cking care.
The punching bag ripped in half when I punched it for the several time. Right now I was not only mad at the fact that she hit me but also at the fact that I somehow found myself getting attracted to her. In my head it was the normal attraction that I'd have when I'd want a f*ck but with her, with her... No with her it's the same I just wanted a f*ck, I told myself as I punched a wall.

I only had a day before my match with Phantom, and I had no plans on loosing.
I spent sometime in the gym to get dilute my anger, once I was calmed down I got in my car and left.

Thoughts ran through my mind as I was driving. Carina's arrival had a lot of things with it, I knew from the minute she sat foot in the penthouse that there was something off.
She needed Mr Kentwood as a business ally that's why she brought Kylie over to stay with us.

Her plan so simple, she wanted me to make her fall for me then fake a relationship with her to ensure that her father had a permanent seat on the business. Before Carina had wanted me to join her company as an escape from myself but I had ventured into kick boxing.
When I had heard her plan at first I didn't agree but we struck a deal so I changed my mind.

Driving through the streets I noticed that it was now dark. At this time people would go enjoy themselves and not worry about their day to day problem's.
Now was the time that I could have my fun and I was gonna get it.

~~~

The time was about ten o clock midnight when I parked up in the driveway.
I headed into the the building in different attire so no would could get curious.
When I entered the penthouse I noticed that it was dark signaling that everybody was asleep. I couldn't think straight the smell of blood was still lingering in my nose.
I decided to make my way to my room. I took some drugs to get rid of my anxiety.
Though there was one thing that's been stuck in my head for a while, through everything I did it was still there. Gail, I couldn't take it anymore my head was gonna explode. Having her in my mind was annoying the f*cking hell out of me. There had to be away to get her out.

"There has to be!" I scram while hiding my head and banging it on the wall.
Now had only one option and that was the option I was gonna take.

I left my room and went to Kylie's room, delivering a knock.
I heard shuffling for a moment before she opened the door.

*Warning: Steamy content below but not that mature, Read at your own risk.*

The minute she came to view I pushed her into her room and closed and locked the door.

I threw her onto the bed and she took her clothes off as I took mine off.
Without wasting time I was now on top of her, thrusting in and out of her.
The bed bounced due to the impact.

Her moans filled the room as I pleasured her. I continued to ram in her trying to get pleasure myself but nothing happened.

"Yes!" She moaned as I hit what I assumed was her g-spot, I decided to pound her harder in hopes of getting a release.

"Right there" she said in breath's as rolled her eyes back in pleasure.

~~~

Luna's POV

"Yes Sin, yes!" I head her moans all the way from here. I was annoyed that I couldn't get sleep for the past fifteen minute's thanks to her and Sin's sex session.

I buried my head in a pillow and held it towards my ears hoping that I wouldn't hear them but I guess luck just wasn't on my side.
When I heard her moaning Sin's name I felt a tight knot in my stomach. I had started to feel a certain way about him, hearing his name from her lips now made me realise that he just wanted a f*ck from me. That thought on its own made the knot in my stomach even tighter.

In a way I was angry at him for wanting me to become his f*ck buddy. I told myself that that will never happen again.

I had to keep my head in the game.

----------------------------------------------------
****************

A/N:

Holler!!! sorry for the short chapter, I was very exhausted today but because I love y'all so much I couldn't leave you guys without an update.

Ooh, is it me or is there someone who was staring to catch feelings? Huh? Can you guess who it is?

H&K

Je$$ie ;)