Chapter 11

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I was getting ready to leave for the Grey's estate. To be honest I was a bit nervous. If someone would of told me before that I would go undercover as a fake person I would've laughed my ass off, though here I was.
I was rendered speech less when Victoria had told me that I was to start to work as from tonight because she had to leave immediately.

I decided to not change my clothes or change my make-up. Earlier today after my meeting with Victoria, CK had sent me some cash to buy myself some stuff. Me being me I bought myself some new appealing clothes, they weren't fancy but they were presentable. The rest of the money I had used to get myself a new cellphone. I had burnt my other phone and put only Stacey and CK's number on my phone, making sure that I didn't save CK as CK.

I looked up at the bed to see all my luggage on top of it. It was only one bag of clothes as I did not have that many anyway. I put my phone into my pocket and picked up my suitcase. Heading for the door I turned around and eyed my scrappy apartment for the last time hoping that when I finish this job I would have enough money to buy a new place and pay my fees for next year.

Switching the lights of I closed the door and locked it. I picked out my phone and called a cab. The cab picked me up and after a thirty minute drive I looked out my window as I saw the background change. We had been from a scrappy neighbourhood that was filled with old tin houses and cracked ones but now we were surrounded by tall and beautifully designed skyscrapers. More and more kept showing up and I was stunned at how beautiful this area was. Tall city buildings and billboards were hung up adding to the city's sophistication. I was in awe as I stared at the creations before me out the window. When you have lived in a place like mine for almost your whole life, its pretty hard to believe that places like this exist.

You did not need to be told that people of class and wealth were the only ones that lived here. As the driver kept on going I was now really curious on the type of people that the Grey family really were. I was getting even more nervous, never in my life would I ever imagined ever stepping foot in such a place. Though in all honesty I knew that a place like this would never be for me, I was just roleplaying and after that I would be done. I swallowed the lump in my throat as the driver came into a halt. Glancing out the window I saw another very tall and magnificently structured building standing with all it's stunning glory before me. I took a deep breath and opened the car door stepping out of it.

Closing the door I assisted the driver in taking out my bag and handed him his money.

"Thank you and keep the change" I told him as I placed my suitcase on the ground and began pulling it on its wheels.

The moment I was in the building I was greeted by modern sophistication. The floors were a dark and shiny oakwood, walls painted in a beautiful grey colour and had steel lines in the middle section as a decoration. Even the people that were walking in and out of the building looked elegant and screamed wealth.
I went to the reception and saw a lady who looked in her early thirties occupying the desk.

"Hi, I'm Gail October I'm the new help for Mrs Grey" I told her in the most warm and polite tone I could master.

"Oh yes, Miss October here's your ID card Mrs Grey will meet you up there. Here its room number 48" she told me in a smile.

"Thank you" I flashed her back a smile as I made my way to the elevator.
The doors had shut and I pressed number 48 on the keypad that was in front of me. I glanced around and noticed that I was not alone in here, a woman of her early twenties with blond hair and striking blue eyes looked at me up and down eyeing my appearance.