Chapter 14

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"Oh my god" I squealed.

"Close the curtains and shut the fuck up!" He groaned.

"You're arm?" I said in a worried tone.

"Get the fuck out!" He boomed.

Right now I was horrified, whether it was because of the condition of his arm or the way his tone sounded when he yelled I wasn't really sure. Being in this situation I did what any sane person would've done.
I rushed to his side to observe the cit on it. He saw wearing a shirt so I had to rip of the shirts sleeve.

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled his eyes flying open to reveal them blood shot red.
I knew it was result to the pain he felt as the fabric had began to stick to his wound before I ripped it off.

"Helping you, are you that blind?" I asked taking off my top. Ripping it in the middle I tied it around his arm applying pressure to his still bleeding wound.
Tying the knot I felt his eyes on me especially on upper body as I was now in a white vest, I regretted putting removing my top as I remembered how revealing my vest was.

He let out a groan as I tightened the knot. I was doing this to buy time to go call for help downstairs.
When I was done I looked at the fabric of my shirt on his arm start to have a red splotch on.

"I gave to go get help" I said a bit louder to myself. I gut up from the bed but his cold hand gripped my fist holding me back, shivers went down my spine due to the contact.

"Let go! Are you mad!? I need to go get help" I said trying to break free but regardless to his arm being stabbed his grip was still too tight.

"You are not going anywhere to get nobody for anything" he said in his cold voice.

"Are you crazy, You're gonna bleed to death!" I yelled at him.

He maintained his grip on my wrist and I saw that the fabric on his wound was getting red, I sighed in annoyance.

"Okay, I won't get any f*cking help! Just let go of me so I can help you myself!" I yelled in annoyance.
I yanked my hand free from him.

"I don't need your freakin' help" he said harshly. Making me flinch a little.
But I decided to ignore him as I thought about the mission in hand.

"Get off the bed" I told him and he stared at me questioningly. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

" Get off the f*cking bed so I can change these bloody cover's" I said.

By now I saw his eyes turn cold again and I doubted him listening to me. To my surprise though he actually got up and went to his bathroom that was conjoined to his room.

Not wasting time I stripped off the sheets from the bed and threw them on the floor.
Doing the same to his pillow cases I dressed the bed in new clean sheet's.
I found a black bag in one of his drawers and put the dirty sheets in there.

I went to the bathroom that he was in and I saw that he was on the floor. In panic I kneeled down and lightly slapped his cheek.

"Sin, wake up" I said in a panicked voice, he opened his eyes and I sighed in relief.
I went to his back and ripped his shirt off. I held his good arm and tried to pock him up, I ignoring the bolts of electricity that shot through my body at the contact.
He protested and helped with lifting most of his body weight from the ground. He was heavy and that indicated that he spent a generous time at the gym but I managed to get him to the toilet seat.
He looked a bit pale and out of energy due to the blood he lost. I rummaged through his cabinet's looking for a first a first aid kit. Finding it I went back over to him.

Kneeling down I put on some gloves and took out some alcohol and cotton wool. Dabbing the cotton in the alcohol I cleaned up his wound. I felt his intense stare on me but I didn't look back paying full attention to his wound. I managed to clean it all up without his protesting. Soon after I started stitching up his cut, he would flinch every now and then when the needle penetrated his skin. Once I was done I wrapped his arm with a bandage.

I discarded the needle and to put the first aid kit back in it's place.
I took my now bloody shirt and put it in the black bag that contained the dirty sheets.

When everything was tidy, I washed my hands clean. I took some pills from his cabinet and some water and put it on his dresser.

I helped Sin up on his feet and we went into his bedroom and he lied down on his bed.
I took the pills and water and handed it to him.

"Here, it'll help with the pain and also bring your energy back."

He took the pills with his good hand and put them in his mouth and drinking them down.
He put the glass back on the side cabinet.

"I'll leave now" I said and turned around, before I could walk his hand came to contact with mine. He turned me around and his icy grey eyes locked with mine, he looked as though he was searching for something in them.

"Why?" He asked in a smooth yet raspy  voice, knocking all the air out of my lungs.

"I was simply doing my job sir." I said not breaking the stare.

"I'm not a good person" he said.

"I guess time will tell" I said finally breaking the stare. I picked up the black bag and went to the door.
I turned around before exiting.

"You should probably get some rest" I said and shut the door exiting the room.

-----------------------------------------------
**************

A/N:

I'm so emotional right now guys, I honestly have no words to express myself.

What do ya think of this chapter?
So let me know.

Don't forget to vote and comment
below!

Love y'all

Jessie ;)