Chapter 6

(Unedited)

Sin's POV

Right after Victoria said those words I began pacing the room. I had not expected this.

"Why had you not informed me?" I yelled at her.

"Sir I couldn't, she called while you were out and she said that she was on her way here and that I shouldn't inform you"

"Pathetic, just pathetic Victoria its like sometimes you turn stupid in a matter of seconds. You know how I feel about this and ya f*cking knew better than to not call me dammit!" I snapped.

"I'm so sorr-"

"Shut the f*ck up and leave!"

She turned around and walked towards the door, she opened it half way before turning around to face me.

"Uhm, Sir"

"The hell is it now?"

"She asked me to tell you to join her at the dinner table"

"Get out!!"

She left the room without wasting a second and closed the door. I let out a frustrated sigh, I was annoyed. It wasn't the first time she did this, always had a tendency of showin' up unannounced and I hated it. It was getting on my final nerve.
I couldn't stand her presence but I knew that I couldn't avoid dinner with her so I put my phone in the pocket of my slacks and went downstairs.
Reaching the table I pulled out a chair and sat on it carelessly and I could see she was unpleased. I took a good look at her, honestly she still looked much young for her age and I didn't know how she did it but she did.

She gave me a few glances and I could tell she wanted me to say something. Seeing that I wasn't gonna talk she finally spoke up herself.

" Are you not going to greet your mother, boy?"

Luna's POV

The week had passed very quickly and it made it even harder for me to say goodbye to Stacey. Today was Friday and we had finished our exams and now at the mall. Stacey had said I must forget about life and let her treat me, I said yes of course because to be honest I also wanted a break from it. This past week I had gotten calls from from the man who was at my house with his goon's or as he would like to call himself 'KK'. I never answered any of his calls since the day after the incident.

I never knew if it was him or not as he never used one number so I had decided to ignore all of them. Honestly if he thought that he would come into my place and turn everything upside down, slam me into the wall two or three times and expect me to be scared of him then he was wrong. My back had stopped being painful and the marks on my face and neck had faded. Never had I let Stacey see them because she would get worried and start asking questions.

"So where do you wanna start?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Let's start....there" I pointed out to a clothing store that was in the far corner of the building.

"Ooh, good choice" she then pulled me by my arm and we entered the store. The dresses and various stylish outfits filled the store from hanger to hanger. The shoes, bags and jewellery lined up from shelf to shelf and they all looked very pretty.

"Really good choice" she said also gawking around the inside of the store.

"I actually had not noticed that I had picked such a store"

"Yeah, so we are gonna split and look for outfits and we will meet at the dressing rooms okay?"

"Yeah sure thing" I told her just before she slipped away into a rail of dresses. I walked around the store not exactly sure about what to pick, I mean I had never got someone to buy clothes for me I would just take anything as long as it covered my body. I ran my hand through a rack of very simple looking jumpsuits. I picked one out and took a look at it. Its was nude with pockets at the front and a thin strip of white glass beads on the neckline. It was long enough to cover my leg's, the neckline was high enough to not show any breast and it was not tight so had not to worry about it tracing and outlining my body.
After a few minutes if admiring it I finally decided that it was the one I wanted.
I also picked out a pair of black flats sandals.