Chapter 45

(Unedited)

CK's POV

"If you're here to nag me about your girlfriend again, I promise you I'll forget the fact that-"

"No it's not that boss but it's related to it in a way." Said Felix as he came into my office.

"What is it that you're here this late?" I asked.

"It's only eight o'clock but I'm here on a serious agenda."

"I'm listening." I replied.

"Luna and Stacey are on the missing list." He said.

"Missing?"

"The NYPD opened a search for them and it's been pending for months now." He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Why are you so worried about it Felix?"

"Why am I worried boss? If they go there and find Luna there won't be anyway of denying it."

"Relax Felix she isn't gonna go down just yet, remember she's working for me." I said as I leaned against the chair in my behind my desk.

"What are you saying boss?" Felix asked in confusion.

"I'm saying that only when she finishes my job will Luna go down. After this task is full filled she and that friend of hers can be fed to the police dogs for all I care."

Luna's POV

Shit!

The NYPD had sent people here. I could feel myself panicking from inside.
I asked myself why CK could've let this happen and not do anything. Was this it? Had I already served my purpose to him? I was positive that this was a way for him to get rid of me.

"What for?" Sin asked the officers as a reply to their previous statement.

"I don't know if you know sir but two teenage girls went missing a few months ago in Queens."

"No, I didn't know but do they have to do with me?" Sin asked.

"Sir I think it's better if we discuss this inside." The officer said."

In an instant I made my way our of the he living room as the two officers entered and stood by the entrance, eavesdropping in their conversation.

"Honestly officers I really don't get why this whole thing involves me." Sin asked.

"Well you'll be surprised to know that we got our very first lead in months and it pointed to this penthouse Mr. Grey." Said the lieutenant.

"What lead is that?"

"Have you had any new staff lately? For example maids or drivers?" Asked the other officer.

"Look it's normal for me to get new staff, it's not a crime so leave, I really don't have time for this." Sin said as he was about to escort the officers out.

"Look here Sir we'll need you to kindly comply or else well be forced to arrest you for obstruction of justice."

Sin halted his steps as a sign that he had decided to comply with them.

"I gave then, I hired two new maids and a chauffeur." Sin said in reply to the officer's previous
question.

"Can you please call all three of them for us sir."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Sir we'd get this done faster if you'd just let us do our job." The officer said.