Chapter 48 - A Dangerous Game

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"Dry yourself and get the fuck out!" He spat.

He didn't give me a single glance as he walked out of the bathroom and slammed the door.

My left arm was in pain so I used my right arm to grab the towel from the floor as it had fallen down from my face after Sin had threw it.

I was beyond petrified right now. The man that just walked out of this bathroom door right now wasn't the Sin Grey that I knew.
There was a darkness inside of him, that enveloped him when he found out that I was eaves dropping on him and that I heard everything they had said.

Oh My God!

Realisation hit me like a brick when I saw that what CK had said about them is true.
CK had told me that this family was cold enough to murder his daughter in cold blood. The single thought of that was disgusting.

I felt bad for him even though when he found me he treated me like shit but the though of having someone close to you die right in front of you is something deep. The feeling of losing someone so cold bloodedly is horrible and I sympathized with him for that.

I had thought that maybe there was a reason behind the murder or maybe CK had misthought but today, today I got the confirmation that I needed.

Hearing that conversation, made my views about them clearer than before. The Grey's were no saint's.
What had shaken me was hearing them talk about a spy, for a second I thought that spy was me but it wasn't.

The moment they said that that spy's body was found by police inside of the man's own refrigerator, I felt my body go cold.
My fear only increased when I'd heard Sin say that he should've delt with the body himself.

They had killed a man, they had murdered him in cold blood and they said it so carelessly as if it was of no significance.
My mind only kept running circles around the fact that he was a spy and if that's what they did to him then they'd do the same to me if not worse.

As I started undressing and taking of my wet clothes and patting myself dry with the towel, my mind went back to the day that CK had asked for me to meet with a guy at the coffee shop.
That man had warned me about the Grey's. CK had told me that if the Grey's found out that he was back in the city they wouldn't hesitate in killing him.

It was only a few minutes when he went to the bathroom and didn't come back. When I went to look for him, I found him on the floor, dead. The image still was etched in my mind as he was lying there with a throat that was melted open.
It didn't take a genious to know that whatever killed him was in the coffee he'd drank.

I felt the vomit rising up my throat as I recalled the moment.
Fortunately it didn't come out.

I wrapped my self with the towel that Sin had handed me.
I tried to pick up my clothes with my left hand but a splitting pain went through it and I winced.

I then used my right hand instead.
I looked up at the mirror as I was so scared of the possibility of having the same fate as those guys.

The Grey's wouldn't want to kill that guy for no reason, they knew he was back and they knew he had info about them. The guy must've knew too much and that's why he was killed because his poisoning was perfectly planned.

The bathroom door banged open and I almost jolted.

"I told you to get the fuck out when you're done, the fuck are you still doing here?" Sin coldly asked as he looked at me.

I didn't bother giving him a reply as I picked up my wet clothes and passed him, walking straight out of the bathroom door.

I came to a halt when I walked out into his room and realisation hit me. The realisation that I had no room till now.