Chapter 3

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

going home was never the best thing about my day. As I walked closer and closer to my neighbourhood I already smell the stench of burning and lit cigarette's, the fires that homeless people lit to try and keep themselves warm, the dried blood that lingered on some of the corner's of walls and the smell of gunpowder. I could hear that annoying sound that my feet made when they made contact with the pieces of glass that were on the ground.

My eyes were stinging and I knew they were glossy due to the smoke that flooded the air. To be honest this place was really f*cked up. It had happened that the condition this place was in had made me heartbroken way too many times.

Having entered my place i was exhausted i threw my bag on the floor and decided to throw myself on the bed.
I could feel the cold breeze of fresh air as it blew through my hair. The air was now a bit more chilli as it began to get dark outside. Closing my eyes to enjoy this moment of calmness. Crunching and the sound of rubber making contact with the road along with the smooth running engine of a car filled my ears.

A car door opened, the sound of someone stepping out of it could be heard and then the door was closed.

"Are you sure this is the place?"
A very strong voice asked. "Yes sir, this is the place." Another modest voice said.

The sound of multiple car door opening was heard, possibly two. The voices had sounded so close but the again the flat I stayed in was on the ground floor I could hear everything that happens here more closely than others.

This building was not fancy, true but it was a an understandable place to live in. I had got the smallest flat in the building so that the rent could be affordable for me. The clothes I wore I would buy with the petty cash I earned from doing these small jobs. Serving people was the job that benefited me the most, I once was a waiter at a restaurant downtown. I got fired cause I had too much of an attitude.
I got cut out from my thoughts by the loud banging of my door.

I had not expected any visitors on the contrary I had no friends. Except for Stacey and she would've let me know if she was coming.

The banging stopped and the door was kicked down. I jumped to my feet terrified. Two men dressed in black entered my door. They separated and revealed another man in the space between them. He was tall and had dark skin, almost a caramel shade of brown. He had tattoo's that stuck out at his neck and completely covered it. His hair was black and he had done a fade cut, the man had a bit of a beard that was shaved very neatly.

He wore a white T-shirt and a white suit jacket. He had gold chains hanging from his neck and to complete the look he woke dirty blue jeans and some black shiny dress shoes that looked really pricey, who that f*ck am I kidding his whole outfit looked like it had cost a fortune.

To be honest the man himself was very handsome and his outfit fitted him perfectly.

He took a look around the flat for a while before his eyes landed on a very shocked me.
He moved his eyes from me and looked at his two men men. He gave  them a nod and in the flash of a second the started throwing things around the place looking up and down as if they were searching for something. The place was starting to turn into a mess.

"Hey!, excuse who the f*cking hell do you all think you are coming in my flat and turning it upside down?".
They point black ignored me and carried on.
"Listen up you pieces of sh*t FYI what you are doing is trespassing and if ya don't stop this instance I'm calling the police and sending your asses to jail. Ya hear me?"
I was furious at this point and I could see that I was not the only one in the room that was angry. The handsome dark skinned dude had his jaw clenched.