Chapter 8

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Stacey was leaving today and it was devastating just to think about it. Currently she was taking a shower and I was sitting on her dresser fixing my hair. Yesterday I managed to cut both of us loose and into the cab, she woke up whilst in the cab and I had to help her walk onto her house. We ended up crashing in her room because her dad was not home by the time we came back.

I tied my hair up in a usual messy ponytail and I looked at myself in the mirror. A red hand mark print was covering my entire cheek and it looked horrible. I took a minute to graze it with my fingers and the stinging sensation was not there anymore. I quickly took  some of Stacey's foundation and applied it to my face, added some of her setting spray to make sure it doesn't fade. I looked in the mirror again and the mark was completely covered.

Since I had nothing to wear aside from last nights clothes, Stacey let me borrow hers. She was a girl who liked dressing up so it was scarce to find anything that would be comfortable for me in her closet. Luckily I found myself a pair of black sweat pants and a grey loose T-shirt that was written ' B*tch is the new black'  in bold black letters. Topped it off with some sandals from last night.

Stacey entered the bedroom wrapped up in a towel and another was used to wrap her hair.
She sat down on the bed right next to me.

"F*ck, my head is killing me" she squeezed her eyes shut while rubbing the right side of her head.

"Well you did get super wasted last night" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't think I'm going clubbing ever again" she said in an exhausted tone.

"Hey how come you're not hungover?"

"Well obviously I didn't drink"

"Why not?"

"There had to be someone who made sure that we made it back safely. Now who would that be if we were both drunk?" I lied, that was not the reason but I didn't want her to get all sorts of suspicious.

"Fair enough, I'm gonna get dressed" She said walking into her closet.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me, I'll go grab a snack" I said before she could enter and then made my way down the stairs into the kitchen.

It was a simple and organised kitchen with dark oakwood cupboards and some appliances. I walked over to the fringe and grabbed my self a bottle if water for my parched throat due to all my screaming last night.
I sat on a stool behind the kitchen counter and picked up an apple. Thoughts of last night kept flooding back and I wondered if Stacey remembered anything.

If there's one thing I've learnt about this CK was that he was a dangerous man. I had googled him on Stacey phone last since she was passed out and I found out many things about him. For starters his name is Ken Clifford and he is pretty rich. It was also said that he was known for transporting weaponry but no one had busted him yet. He had had his share of jail time but he was never sent to court. He was also held responsible for some of the murders and peoples disappearance in this town. After reading this I was destined to make sure that Stacey does not get involved in all this.

"Hey , my dad is coming home in half an hour. Would you help me pack some things of mine?" Stacey asked me breaking ne out of my thoughts.

"Sure, come on let's go" I flashed her a smile as we ascended down stairs.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~

"Bye girl, I'm going to miss you so much" I said to her as a tear left my eye.

"Aw, don't go all sappy on me. I will be sure to call you when I get there Ok?

"Okay" I nodded just as the car hooted.

"Bye now, I'll see you soon" she pulled back from the hug and she went into the car. She rolled down the window and waved a goodbye to me which I gave back and walked into my flat.

This was it, she was gone. I wiped a tear away and proceeded in entering the building. I noticed that my door was unlocked and wondered why because I had locked it last night.
I pushed it open and I almost jumped when I saw that people where in here.

"CK, what do you want?" I asked while annoyed.

"Nice to meet you again cupcake."
He said in a smirk.

"Cut the crap, I know who you are and what you do. So what is it exactly that you want from me?"

"I see you've done you're research muffin" he said standing up and walking towards me. He backed me into a corner.

"But you're tongue, tsk tsk tsk. I might have to do something about it.

He sniffed and inhaled my sent which made me feel disgusted at myself.

He looked at me and right when I thought he was moving away he punched my lower stomach. I slid down and hugged my knees to my feet and winced and I took in the pain.

He walked away and sat in the same chair that he was in earlier. He lit up a cigar and placed it in his mouth.

" Now that you are finally quiet, we can get down to business."

-----------------------------------------------
***************

A/N:

What did you guys think of this chapter? Hope you liked it?

Don't forget to vote and comment below lovies!!

xoxo

Jessie!!