Chapter 49 - A Dangerous Game Part II

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"He murdered him Ty, Sin Grey killed his own father."

As I said those words I felt disappointed. I can't lie and say that a part of me didn't wanna believe it but an eve bigger part of me was disappointed in myself for being so stupid.

I was given so many warning about him, numerous times I was told that he was dangerous. Though me being me was too stubborn to believe it.

"How can he be so cold?" I said in a low voice.

"That's how he is L, if you'd done your research before jumping into this maybe you wouldn't be so surprised." Ty said as he close the case file.

"How could I be so stupid." I still couldn't believe that I'd been sleeping with a criminal, a murderer.

I felt shaky and I knew that Tyrone noticed it and before he could say anything, I decided to make him aware of something that's been bugging since what happened in the shower.

"He was behind Connor's murder too right?" I boldly asked even though my heart didn't want to know the answer.

"Yes Luna." Tyrone stated and you could see that he was concerned about the way I reacting to this.

"Luna-"

"Marco Campbell." I said.

"Who?" Tyrone asked confused as he looked at me.

"Sin's former manager." I started again.

"The one who was found dead in his fridge."

"Yeah, he...he was a spy Tyrone." I said in a breathy and scared tone.

"What?" Ty said in disbelief.

"His real name was David Sawyer and he was working undercover for the FBI." I told him whilst holding back the tears that had formed in my eyes.

"How do you know all this?" Ty asked.

"I overheard Sin's conversation with his mom earlier." I stated.

"That means they found out that he was a spy and-"

"Killed him." I finished off for him.

"Ty if he was killed than there's no doubt that I'll meet the same fate as him." I said again.

"You won't." Ty quickly stated.

"Of course I will. I'm alone in this and if it blows over I'm done for Tyrone."

"I'm with you Luna, can you hold onto that." He asked.

"Hold on to the words of someone's real name I don't even know." I told him.

"Right now, I don't think you have a choice."

As much as I wanted to disagree, he was telling the truth. I really didn't have much of a choice.

"I'll try." I told him as I wiped my slightly damp cheeks with my wrist.

I saw Ty look at me intently as he saw the tears on the brinks I'd my eyes.

"Hey L, are you sure that getting killed is the only thing that's terrifying you or are you more hurt than scared?" Tyrone asked.

Denying the fact that a part of me didn't wanna believe that Sin was the cold blooded murderer that I just found him out to be was a lie.
I was still failing to believe it.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't wanna believe that Sin's a murderer right?" Tyrone said, immediately seeing through my white lie.