Chapter 4

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"Well I think we can make a plan about that" He said with his sinister smirk.

I gulped hoping and praying that he was not gonna ask what I thought he was.

"Actually cupcake, since you insisted there is something you can do for me"

"Anything, yes I'll do it just please spare me my life"

"Although it's a bit of a long story, think you'd want to listen to it?" He asked.

He still had me in the same position as before with his gun wandering around my neck. Before I got to answer he already beat me to it.

"Yes cupcake, I thought so. Which is why I will tell you this story some other time"

"Darling I can see that you'd love to get some rest right now so we'll leave you to it" He threw me onto the bed and let me go. He started walking towards the door and he suddenly stopped. He turned around and looked at me.

"Oh and remember to not do anything stupid, huh. Oh and expect to hear from me anytime, Yes?"

He said with a final word and he and his men walked out. I waited for the car to leave and once it did I stood up and ran to the door to close.
And to my luck I had forgot that they licked my door down, I was now door less.

I decided to leave it like that because to be honest my body is weak and I need to get some rest for sure this time.
I stumbled my way back to the bed
and practically threw myself on it. My body was in pain from a pounding head to a sore back and sore neck. Honestly what have I done to deserve this?.

The fact that that ass called Freddie had fled the state and left me here to deal with his debt, I mean really he could of chose any flat in this building but he chose to say mine.
I knew from the start that Freddie has some dislike to wards but could fate really be this shitty to me?

I sat in an upward position on the bed and leaned my back on the wall I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them. I started crying, not only because of the pain but also because of life.
It had beat me up really good. Not once had I gotten a break.

I wiped my tears and picked myself up from the bed. Walking into the shower and turning on the water, waiting for it to get warm I stripped my clothes of.
Completely naked now I looked at myself in the mirror. There were red finger marks on my cheek and red hand marks on my neck.

Entering the shower the water was stinging my skin as it was hot. For once it was quiet and I could cry freely without anyone seeing my tears.

~~~~~•~~~~•~~~•~~~~•~~~~

It was about midnight, maybe around eleven or twelve o'clock and I was up. I had finished my shower and went straight to bed.
When darkness falls in this area the moon would be very bright so that's how my room was lit by bright moonlight. Tomorrow was the first day of our exams and I don't even know if I was prepared for it. I was on the alert as the men that were here told me that I could hear from them anytime soon.
I wondered what it is that he would ask me to do to relay his this debt. I felt my eyes go heavy once again due to exhaustion and I finally drifted of to sleep.

Today I decided to get ready early so I could clear up the mess that was made yesterday. After an hour and a half of cleaning my place was clean but suddenly empty
as a result of all the furniture that was smashed. Due to my missing landlord I fixed my door by myself.
I ran hot quick shower and put on some black slacks and a grey tank top, I put on the same converse that I was wearing yesterday.