Chapter 10

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Today was a new day and the rise of a new person. Luna had died with all my tears and sorrow yesterday and Gail October was born. I was seated on my bed as I found the number that CK had said I must call. I was prepared for what I would come to face with on this mission. I had finally gotten what I had to do to pay my debt to CK, at first I was a bit uncomfortable with it but when I remembered what was at stake I had no other choice.

I dialed the number and the phone rang three times before it was picked up.

"Hello" the voice of an elderly woman filled my ears.

"Yes, hello"

"Who are you and how can I help you" she asked in a curious tone.

"Ma'm my name is Gail October and I was calling about the maid job" I told her in a straight voice.

"Oh yes, Gail I got you're message but I can't discuss it over the phone. Would you mind if we met for lunch to discuss it?"

"Sure, why not"

"Thank you, I will text you the address so you know where to find me and don't get lost."

"Great I'll see you soon" I said as I hung up and placed my phone back on the bed. I got up and went into the shower to freshen up. I had my story summarized like the back of my hand.

I had found out yesterday that CK had known a lot about me than I thought he did. He told me my entire life story from scratch.

Wrapped up in a towel I headed towards my bathroom mirror and tied my hair up in a tight neat bun. I fiddled with the small plastic container that consisted my green contact lenses.
I was now finally aware of what exactly it was that CK wanted me to do for him.
He wanted me to go undercover for him. Why exactly he wanted me to do that, I was clueless. If it was the only way I could pay him his debt than so be it.

He had done a lot of research about me. The pictures that were clipped onto my fake portfolio proved this.
Done with my lenses, I took out my makeup and started doing my face.
My portfolio had said my name was Gail October a 22 year old woman who was looking for a job.
Faking an ID required more than just changing a name, I had to also look the part.

The plan was simple, I was to go meet up with this Mrs Smith who was the maid of the Grey household.
She was currently going on leave due to personal problems that I was not aware of.
As she was away I would do her simple duties like cleaning and cooking. This was a very easy way to get my self off the hook. Plus it was gonna give me some extra cash, as the pay was very generous.

Usually when I did makeup I never aimed to please anyone but today I went over the top, completing the look with a nude lip gloss. The moment I starred at myself in the mirror I was stunned. I looked like a completely different person.

Satisfied with how I saw myself, I got dressed in simple track pants and a black long sleeved T-shirt pairing it with my usual converse.
This job was not gonna take me a long time if I stuck to my story. CK wanted me to get in the Grey family as their maid and win their trust over. When that is done, he will then tell me what exactly he wanted me to get from them.

Luckily for me I was not commonly known by anyone in this neighborhood so it was rare for anybody to claim that he knew me, especially since I had a different eye colour and my face was a bit covered up.
Usually a person who really paid attention to someone's face would spot contact lenses on someone's eyes very easily.

In my case though, CK had told me that these lenses were very discreet and it would be very rare for anybody to spot them.
I picked up my phone and checked the time. Seeing that it was time, I put it in my pocket and exited the flat. The coffee shop that we were meeting at was just downtown, making it a ten minute walk.