Chapter 34

( Unedited)

Luna's POV

I felt a smile form on my lips but it didn't reach my eyes.
Joy was somewhere in there but there was a part that felt like it was getting ripped, a part of me that dropped a little on the inside.

"You mean I could be leaving this house and never look back ever again" I said more to myself than to CK.

"I know you heard me. Though don't get too excited, this man is my key to destroying that family once and for all. Look it was damn hard to find him so make sure you get out as much required information as possible from him, yes?"

"Wait I'm not catching up here CK."

"Okay, Luna you're going to meet this man very discreetly. Hopefully he'll tell you everything you need to know. My men will pick you up in an hours time-"

"But I have-" I started only to be cut off by him.

"I don't care, figure out a way out. I don't care how you do it, I just want it done or else-" I cutted him off knowing very well what he was gonna say next.

"Fine."

With that I ended the phone call knowing very well that he wasn't done talking but I was and I wasn't having any if it.

Practically dragging myself out of Sin's bed, I picked up my clothes and put them on.
Putting on my night robe, realisation hit me and I started patting my pockets in search of the one thing that had slipped my mind but was still just as important.

Relief washed over me when I felt the cold metal object that I was looking for.
I couldn't lose that key, even though it was still a mystery I still needed it in order to find out that certain mystery behind it.

Starting my way towards the door I was met with a dilemma as a knock was heard there.
My body froze as I started thinking on what to do.

Knock, knock, knock

The person on the other side continued knocking.

"Sin's me babe are you in there?"

Asked a voice I had come to know way too well but also have come to hate it just as much.
That blonde Barbie doll was knocking harder by the second and instead of panicking and thinking on what to do if she decided to open the door, instead I wanted her to walk in and find me so I can let her know what me and her so called 'boyfriend' did last night to see all the color drain out of her stupid face.

"Sin, I'm coming in."

Although temptation was getting the best of me, I decided to hide behind the door just as she opened it.
I heard silence for some time but I knew she was in the room.

"Sin." This time she said his name in a tone that was different, a tone that sounded like she was slightly pissed.

Her shoes clicked on the marble as she walked towards the conjoined bathroom. She was mad I could see that she was determined to find him because she went straight ahead instead if looking around.
He walking towards the bathroom left the door open for me to walk out.

Quickly I walked my way down the stairs.
Once in my room I closed the door and leaned against it and let out a breath.

Fuck

I cursed as I remembered that CK would send his me to get me in a couple of minutes now.

Leave it to CK to fuck up my already fucked up day.
Honestly my body was still exhausted and right now my only desire was a long hot bath and a full days rest.
Now we all know that for me that could only remain a fantasy.