Chapter 41

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"Right under my nose Sin? Under my fuckin' nose?" Said a voice which I knew was Kylie's when I opened my eyes and found myself in bed covers.

My body set aflame as I remembered what Sin had done to me before my dozing off.

"I'm not going through this shit again with you." Said Sin very firmly.

"Again?"

"You know where ya stand so stop acting bitchy." Said Sin and I could tell that he was getting irritated.

"I have every fucking right to, you're bringing the sluts you sleep with in your bedroom now huh?" Yelled Kylie.

There was silence on Sin's end and I knew it wasn't good.

"I'm not taking this. You know I could tell my dad about this and-"

Kylie was cut off but I don't know by who, in the midst of the silence I could hear wet kissing sounds.
It was clear now what exactly made her stop and I felt my heat drop once again.

"Are y-"

"Don't forget that I don't need this, so this shit's practically doing you a favour." He said.

"If this is supposed to be a threat then-"

"It's not. Now get the fuck out of my room." Sin said calmly yet I could sense some tension.

There was silence.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself."

With that clicking of heels was heared and a door slammed shut.

Smash!

Suddenly a groan and a shattering of glass was heard. I got out of bed in a second to see what had happened.
When I saw it Sin's hand was bleeding and his once glass table was nothing but shattered.

"Oh my God!" I rushed to him and unknowingly grabbed his hand.

"Sin you're bleeding I-" My sentence was cut short when I looked up to his eyes and was met with bloodshot red. Not only that but he was looking at me as if I was doing something wrong, as if I was supposed to just let him bleed.

It was a deep cut, I felt his stare on me as I examined his hand.

"You need to get it cleaned-" I started while pulling him toward the bathroom.

He stopped me and my sentence as he pulled his hand out of my grasp.

"I don't n-" He started but was cut off by me as I didn't care about how angry he was at me he needed to get his wound cleaned.

"Don't." I warned as he tried to protest. That was the end of it as he finally surrendered and I sat him down on the seat of the toilet as I grabbed his first aid kit.

My mind took me back to the first time I had done this. It had become a habit that he would hurt himself and have me tend to his wounds even though he didn't want me to.

Kneeling down I took his hand in mine and for that moment I ignored the sparks that danced when we touched and focused on the task at hand as I cleaned his cut with some cotton and alcohol.
His stare on me was hard to ignore as it was burning me.

There was some silence for a while before he talked.

"Why?" He asked with a voice so low that I didn't even think it was him.

"What?"

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"Doing what? My job?"