Chapter 7

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

"So we meet again, cupcake?"

"You!" I managed to say while in utter shock. I couldn't believe this, I knew something was wrong when we entered that club but being the dumb and fucked up person that I was I ignored that feeling. Whilst thinking about that club realisation hit me. Stacey? where was she. My head looked around the room and I finally spotted her.

She was tied up with her hands and feet on a chair the same way I was. She looked relaxed than I thought she would be until I saw that she was some how unconscious, then my eyes traveled back up to him. He SAS me look at him and he smirked.

"You! what the f*cking hell did you do to her!?" I scram trying to break free but the burning feeling of the rope made when it braised my wrist held me back.

"I had warned you about that tongue of yours before cupcake, would you like me to remind you again?" He asked threateningly.

A quick flashback of what happened in my flat about a week ago replayed in my memory and how injured I was made its way back into my head. I gulped down hard not wanting what he would do to me if he lost his patience if he could do that only to scare her.

"No thank you, I remember very well"

"Well I'm glad you do, darling."

I turned my head back to Stacey again and I saw the state that she was in. I looked back up to him.

"What did you do to her?" I asked with rage in my voice.

"Oh nothing, just a little pill to calm her down"

"You drugged her!?" I asked.

"Its either your stupid or deaf, which one is it now cupcake?"

"What do you want , CK?" I asked in a low voice."

He stood up from his seat and he started to walk around the room. He finally stopped and he to crouch down in front of me.

"I had word that you were ignoring my calls?"

"Oh it was you? I hadn't noticed since you used so many numbers for me to count!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

He stood up from his crouching position and my eyes were looking directly to his thighs. Just as I was about to lift my head, his palm made contact with my left cheek so forcefully that the impact made the chair I was sitting on stumble back.
A year left my eye as I took in the painful sting on my cheek I already knew that he left a mark.
He knelt back down and he looked straight into my eyes and I immediately looked down to my lap.
Forcefully his hand grabbed my jaw in a way that made my lips pucker. I winced as his had was squeezing the same cheek that he had slapped.

"I have warned you about your tongue because I didn't want to result to this but you forced me to doing it, cupcake"

He looked at me with his eyes and he finally let me go and stood up back to his position in front of me making me look up so that I could view his face.

"It was my mistake to not answer your calls, what did you want?" I repeated my question from earlier on.

"Good girl. Now I had told you to expect my calls anytime but you ignored them. That's why you are here"

"Then where does she come in in all of this?" I asked referring to Stacey.

"See now if you would let me finish you would understand"

"How did you find me?" I asked suddenly.

"It just so happens that I own some places in this part of town and my men reported to me that you had walked in with a friend. I told them to bring you in and you're friend here just came along so she doesn't get suspicious of your whereabouts when she sees that you're missing."