Chapter 21

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Saying that I was shocked was a major understatement right now.

To be honest, I really don't know how to describe the way I felt right now.
I was shocked, true but also curious as to why this object was here.
CK sending this to me was away of him to get a reaction out of me.

To be precise he did achieve his goal.

"Where did you get this?" I asked in a low voice buy still trying to mask my fear for what hr was going to day next.

"Well, isn't it obvious? I have your little bestir here with me here" he said satisfied with the manner of my voice.

"What do you want CK? I'm already playing charades in this place because that's what you wanted me to do, now you have decided to take her. Enlighten me on what you're gaining from this?" My reply was in a frustrated manner.

"I think you of all people know my plan note than anyone,yes?"

"Then what the f*ck  do you want with her?" I yelled over the phone.

"You sound, tense. Guess I really did hit the jackpot?"

"Cut it, tell me why you have her CK!?"

"A girl as smart as you should've figured it out by now. I guess your not that sharp."

"CK jus-"

"Cupcake you should know by now. CK's not Avery patient man and you are taking forever to complete my task. Its been over two weeks and you got nothing so if holding your friend here captive is gonna give you that lite push then so be it."

"Two weeks CK! I'm not some flipping magician that makes things fall from the sky, how do you expect me to find information on people who keep their lives behind closed doors?"

"Dear I don't know buy I've got a message for you" after he said that I heard shuffling in the background before a voice was present in my ears.

"Let me go you pigs! Get away from me!.......Ahhhh!!!!" Stacey words and screams filled my ears before the line fell silent.

"The clock is ticking my sweetness." CK said on the line.

"Leave her the f*ck alone!"

Before I could say anything else the line went dead silent.

I threw my phone on the bed and pulled my hair in frustration.
I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out the item that was sitting in the uninviting brown covered box.

Hiding it in my hand I ran a thumb on top of the tiny diver locket. I had got it for her when on her fourteenth birthday as a gift. She had vowed that she would never take it off, no matter the circumstances and she'd remained true to her word, well until today.

I don't know when or how he had been able to find Stacey but then again I did find him in my house when Stacey left so that must've made sense.
I opened my drawer and shoved the necklace in it forcefully.

I was mad, I was mad and angry st myself for everything. I didn't know for what purpose had I been brought to this earth for if the only thing that went in my direction was just sh*t.
I picked myself up and walked out of my room with my bare feet.

The feel of the cold marble on my feet sent coldness all through my body but it felt releasing as I was starting to get hot due to my anger.

I pored myself a glass of water as I stood on front of the huge glass window in the kitchen. I decided to pull out a bar stool and sat down still looking out the window.