Chapter 18

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I sat on a bar stool as Carina nursed Kylie wounds. I had really beat her up good. She had a cut lip and a bleeding nose and some purple bruises were forming on her cheek, me on the other hand I had a couple of scratches on my face. Out of everything I was mostly pissed that the b*tch ruined my makeup. I was drinking a glass of water to calm my nerves down, Kylie touched a very sensitive topic for me and she got what she was asking for.

Jerry was next to me rubbing my back, he looked very worried but I knew that somewhere in there I knew she was amused that I gave that woman what she deserved.

Sin on the other hand was standing there leaning on the counter in his usual attire of black on black and his hoodie pulled over his head, the expression on his face was the same. His grey eyes radiated nothing but coldness and his face remained  blank. Though you couldn't exactly see anything that clear due to his hoodie shadowing his face.

"What happened, Gail?" Jerry asked when he was now seated next to me. He had so much become like a father to me these past few days and I was grateful for that, having someone who cared about me but deep down I felt guilty knowing that Gail was just a lie.

"Why don't you ask the b*tch herself?" I said sarcastically and saw her looking at me like she was disgusted.

"Stupid commoner" she spat.

"Come and say that to my face, b*tch!" I scram as anger started to boil in me and I stood up to reach to her but Sin stood in front of her blocking me from doing anything.

I punched his rock hard chest trying to reach over to Kylie. He was really tall compared to me, I reached his neck in height making it hard for me to actually hit anywhere else besides the chest.
I kept hitting him until he held me by my wrists in a tight grip. I was mad that women was getting to deep under my skin. I started kicking and yanking myself out of his grip but he was way more stronger than me.

"Sin, just please get her away from Kylie" Carina said in an exasperated sigh.

He gave her a hard stare that said 'Can't you do it yourself?'.
Carina returned a look to him.

"Its not as if I'm asking you anything big, can't you see the situation right now!?" She yelled at his face frustratedly.

Sin didn't bother saying anything or looking at her, he swiftly picked up a restless me and threw me over his shoulder. I felt his body go uneasy as I kept on kicking and squirming while still in his hold.

"The hell, put me f*cking down!" I yelled hitting his also hard back.

He ignored me and I decided to give up. We entered my room and he threw me on the bed. I bounced up and down before the bed settled and I was lying on top of it.
I got up and sat on my butt. Checking the room I saw he wasn't here, I jumped of the bed and ran to the door but before I could open it he slung his arm across my waist to stop me from going to the door. The friction had me pulled to him and my back hit his chest, I felt his crotch on my behind and heard him groan inwardly due to the contact.

"Let me flipping go, are you deaf!?" I scram.

"Would you calm the f*ck down" he snapped in a sharp voice that delivered a shock through my body.
I calmed down and a little and turned around to face him.

"You skinny ass girlfriend thinks because she's rich she has the f*cking right to call me cheap huh?, to call me bagger? Well she's got another thing coming for her!" I spat turned around to open the door, he used his arm that was still around my waist and turned me around. He pushed me against the door and used his free hand to lock it. We were now barely an inch apart, unknowingly I found myself looking up to his cold eyes as they locked with mine once again. The gaze was intense but none of us broke it.

His eyes bore holes into mine making my body feel hot. He noticed this and his eyes got a bit darker as he leaned into my exposed neck due to my hair being in a bun. I felt his hot breath on my ear before he peppered hot kissed from my neck down to my shoulders. He sucked on the spot between my neck and shoulder and I shuddered at the sensation I felt. He made his way up to my ear.

"Wh..Sin what are you doing?" I asked in breaths as he continued assaulting my neck.

"I don't know, what am I doing?" He asked as I felt him smirk against my skin.
I felt cold air on my skin as his lips where now absent. I opened my eyes that were shut and saw him looking at me. Like something clicked in me I slapped him, the force made his head turn to the side.
The time he looked back at me he gave me a venomous glare. In that moment I became terrified, something in me said that I must get away but I didn't.

Sin's hand pushed me from the door forcefully making me fall to the floor. The door slammed shut and before I cold even process what happened he was gone.
The look in his eyes before he left it was inked into my memory, even CK never looked that deadly when he was angry. The way he pushed me from the door was as if he was telling me to move before he did something  bad.

I was confused at how he could turn from kissing my neck to storming out the room in seconds. Then again I did slap him. Though I didn't know why but I think it was the anger that was in me.

If that's how he gets when he was annoyed then I sure as hell didn't wanna see him when he's pissed.

----------------------------------------------
**************

A/N:

Good lord, that was hot!! Am I right or am I right ;)
Why do you guys think Sin went psycho, it couldn't just be because Luna slapped him? But then again I could be wrong.

On that note don't forget to vote and comment below dolls.

Love y'all

Jessie!!