45. There was...

There was a boy. He was a player, a cheater, and the epitome of trouble. Why? Because trouble for humans can be exciting and an interesting feeling. And for an unknown reason why all females human beings wanted to taste that feeling with him.

He was a popular jock in school and every girl wanted him. But he was really finicky about them. Girls would be gasping at his sexy body and pretty face. He would be flattered and that mischievous grin that could make all of them faint would appear on his young and cute face. He was changing girls who were holding his warm and strong arms, like his socks. All of them were falling onto their knees, desperately wanting to be with him. But he wouldn't care for any of them while he was leaning on the wall in the schoolyard with a cigarette between his full, soft lips, dressed in a leather black jacket slightly resembling young John Travolta from Saturday's night fever.

There was a girl. She was good, kind and nice. She was human, unlike that man. But, eventually, they ended up together. They fell in love. The girl found the boy's heart and tried to save it, to keep it from evil people, but she couldn't keep it hidden from himself. And she certainly didn't know that her own heart would be broken by that gorgeous guy who chose her and not any other girl. She didn't believe in those rumors about him and she found real him, him who not even that boy could find himself. But in his heart, he was a player, a cheater, and no girl could change that. Not a girl could change his heart. Yet this one thought she could. But not even this innocent, blonde one could.

And the most important question was- did he even have a heart or she just imagined that in his chest it should be something that it is beating for her!

He used her while she was falling in love. Hardly.

She would feel butterflies in her belly, she would feel confident when he would compliment her natural look and definitely not so slim body of hers. And most importantly he liked her body, her skin on his, not minding if she was with any other guy before. Not caring if she didn't have experience in making love. But, oh, little did she know that love would last shortly and that she would have someone as the yield from that non-lasting romance. Their bodies were like one that night, while the moonlight was shining on them and their moans found their wayes to the stars where one of them two is along with them now. But little did she know that night was going to change her life forever.

She thought that guy was going to stuck with her no matter what. But she didn't know that he just used her. He was actually joking with her and made bet with his friends. How lame. Just what she was reading about in some books. The serial she read was called After and it was written by Anna Todd, but even though she hated Hardin Scott, in the end, she had to admit that he was the right man for not so innocent Tessa Young who fell hard in love with this tattooed and broken boy. But, oh, when she found out she was convinced that this boy was her Hardin and that they were gonna find their ways back to each other. But just like Tessa when she found out it broke her. She lost a piece of herself. And most importantly she couldn't take anything of that back.

Lately, she realized that she wouldn't have taken anything of that back. Despite her pain, her heart is broken, shattered really, she would do everything again. She could never forget the way he touched her cheek, the way he kisses her lips slowly, the way he complimented her body, but... That was just a lie and she hasn't realized that relationship was actually in her head and it didn't exist. They didn't exist. It was just her imagining all those moments with some player who just needed to touch her once and with that simple touch of his soft and warm hand he broke her fragile little frame.

But in her belly was growing a new life. And she wasn't aware of that.

When she felt sick and kept throwing up, she never thought of that being a reason for her sickness. And later she didn't want to admit that can actually be a reason. She had a leap of fate, just a little that she was fine and nothing was happing. That her life is okay although her heart was shattered and that she was never gonna believe in love again. Not even in Hardin and Tessa, even though she was born way before they were written, but since the author of this story which is just a  biography of its mother's sad destiny doesn't know anything about some older romance it compared to her life with them. Everyone knows them like they are Romeo and Juliet. And they were like Katherine and Heathcliff but with a happy end. Yet it doesn't matter to which book you compare her life it's all the same. That was a lie. A novel. Only a simple idea which the author worked out so she could sell it and became popular. That was it. Not real love. Because that didn't exist.