1. Bad Girl

I don't have that naive, innocent look

I don't have that naive, innocent look. No, I'm the kid your mom probably warns you to stay away from. My name is Stella, I have dark hair, with some pink highlights, my eyes are green and I have a nose piercing. I don't wear baby pink skirts or floral dresses. No. I wear all black because that's the only bearable color for me, I like to blend in. I wear fishnet stockings and a lot of makeup to cover my dark circles from sleepless nights. I use waterproof mascara because at the end of the day I usually cry. I break. Because all of that is just a mask. A mask I wear so people don't ask questions. They think I'm a rebellious kid trying to act out, and that's how it should stay, no one needs to know the details.

I use to be innocent, with naturally blond hair at one point. I had hope once and I even believed that life could be beautiful, was beautiful. But that...that all shattered. I became that broken girl who gave up collecting pieces of her heart. I had enough of it all, I started to act out, be rebellious. I was hesitant at first, but now I relish it, it's how I live...what I live for. No regrets, life by my rules; was and still is my motto.

I thought that I couldn't break again, not after that. I thought that the universe was finally done dishing all the world's karma at me. But I guess I was wrong. I could break again. And I did. But this time it was much worse. This time, I don't know if I'll make it.

NOTE: I imagine Stella like Molly from After we collided (Not from After lol).
Short chapter for beginning. Hope you don't mind.
Bye!