62. Love- sword with two blades

"Where have you been idiots?", some angry voice roars

I can't open my eyes, everything is too dark and my head is really hurting while spinning at the same time. Spinning the same darkness round and round. I can't stop shaking and my teeth are creaking. All I can feel is an enormous coldness and I just want some blanket to cover myself with, but all I get is coldness. I feel like I'm dying.

"Why are you holding her like that? Put that bitch down!", the same voice yells more furious this time.

"She is burning. I have to take her to her room...", a voice near more says. It sounds so familiar.

"I don't fucking care! Idiot! You disobeyed me! How many times did I tell you don't touch her? You're going to pay!"

"No, no, not now, please. We have to take care of her."

"We? No, not me! I don't care for her! She's a bitch! And so are you! And I have no idea why am I losing my time on you idiots!"

"Why are you yelling?", a female voice asks. Who are these people and why they don't cover my cold body for God's sake?

"And here are more bitches."

"Please, help me she is burning", a person so close to me pleads.

"I won't help her!"

"Me neither. Get out of my sight or I'm going to beat you both, burning her or not!"

Soon enough someone finally puts me in a comfortable place and covers my trembling body with a blanket. I try to cover myself with it more, squeezing it with my hard arms, but coldness doesn't want to leave me.

"No, you cannot. You are burning, Stella, stop it." Someone takes my fist and uncovers me again. No, please, I think I said.

"Everything will be alright. I am going to help you. Just wait a second. What people usually do when someone is sick? Think..."

After what feels like an eternity, I fell asleep, of course still with coldness never leaving me. I as well felt something wet and hard on my forehead. And cold. Really cold. I groan. No. Cold. No. I shake my head, mumbling telling whoever is next to me to take this shit off my head.

"Relax, Stella. This is going to lower the temperature. Keep it still."

I'm trying to do what this person is asking me, but I can't stop trembling. I'm shaking with the bed if this is where I'm laying right now. Maybe it's my coffin instead. And that is the reason why it is so cold.

But then I feel someone's warm hand. I catch it, squeezing it hard, holding onto it as if it is my last hope to stay alive. But for some odd reason, I want to stay alive, not to die like my mom.