18. Right One

When the class is over I go to find Tyler

When the class is over I go to find Tyler. Not after I said bye to Bratz.

"We have a class together, mate!" I tap him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, we do." He looks confused.
"What's going on? You seem happy? You weren't happy since I told you could stay at my house." I haven't been happy for a long time. And gosh knows when I will be.

"I'm not happy. More like thrilled."

"And what is that for?" We stop before we come into the classroom. Tyler became my best friend. I mean the only one. I told him the truth. The real one. Not those rumors everyone's spreading about me. The about rich son whose father kicked him out. Only he knows the real reason I'm kicked out. And he's keeping that secret. So I can say him this. Because it's also a secret.

"You have to help me with somethin'."

"Yeah, sure. What's up, mate?"

"Do you know... Um, Stella Max chick." I make sure to keep my voice low.

"Yeah, she goes here."

"Yeah, I know that." I roll my eyes. "But do you know somethin' else 'bout her?"

"Um... She hangs out with the twins. Those ginger ones. Myles and Christopher Styles." I know them. We're selling together. I mean they donate me stuffs. Does she hang out with them? "And those chicks Maya Jones and Chloe Morgan."

"Okay. Thanks, bro."I pat him on the back.

"And yeah they're in a foster family."

"Who?" I frown.

"The twins and that girl Stella." I raise an eyebrow. In the foster family? What happened to her parents? Must be something with nightmares. Poor girl. "I think she came a year ago", Tyler says, making me go back to reality.

"Thanks, mate." I tap him on the back once again. The bell rings and we enter the classroom.

"Why you asked me that?" We sat.

"I'm curious."

"You had sex with her." How did he guess?

"We didn't." I play dumb.

"You want to have sex with her." I want, but not before I find out something more about her. "No, you had sex, but she's attracted and you want to have it again." Damn! He's good. "OMG, finally a girl you're interested in."

"I'm not sure."

"Why not, mate? You can't just have sex with random girls. You need to have one by your side. Who's with you always. No matter what."

"Bullshit! I don't need a girlfriend." That's a lot of emotions. I'm scared of them. And then I can't keep the truth as a secret. Alone I'm safe, but with a girlfriend, I don't think so.