XII.

☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎

『3』

"See these blue dots traveling out the center, those are photon particles..." Banner said pointing at the screen.

"It's kinda like my suit...the source is here." Tony moved around the projection showing the back where more particles were shown traveling.

"That's correct but this is almost identical to the cube. Her body absorbs energy at a steady rate then constructs a huge amount of photons and protons that stores itself inside," Bruce explained analyzing what was occurring. While rotating the human-shaped projection stuck in their scientific world.

"Like some bio-energy, how is this possible?" Bruce asked. It's not every day you see these types of things show up even in the Avengers Tower.

"Hydra had some sort of mastermind behind this..." Tony said simply gesturing to the unconscious person laying on the examining table.

"If they played around with a couple of test tubes and got this," Tony said motioning to the screen and then to Thea.

"What could they have been doing with this type of stuff," Banner exclaimed.

One of the clear reasons Steve couldn't hand her over to authorities and risk Hydra retrieving her back. Under no circumstances can they ever let them get her again.

『THEA』

Dark.

I felt dead but then I wasn't.

Had I been saved or found by Arina?

If found then I'm probably not going to be alive much longer. But until then who knows what could be waiting for me when I leave this sunken place of thoughts.

The dark didn't remain when everything began to change into a home with hardwood floors and various pastel colors. How in the hell did I get here? When did I get here?

Only making it two steps forward I began to hear footsteps walking then running towards me from behind. I prepared myself for whatever it is to come, but once I turned around the threat turned out to be a little brunette girl in a (disgustingly) bright colorful outfit holding a pink bunny toy.

For some reason, I had this feeling that I knew her but I couldn't recall her at all.

"Thea..." She whispered.

"Thea..." She spoke again.

I then point to myself wondering why she kept calling out to me.

She then points to me. "Fake," Fake?

How could my delusions say that I'm not who I am?

"Real." She said pointing to herself.

"Who are you? What are you? Where have met you from?" I demanded, her response was even worse than her smile.

She giggled. Horrendous.

"We don't know..." She says.

"Whose we?" I was about to pull out a knife from my super-secret pouches but I was met with nothing. All of my weapons were gone. Great.

"It's a secret." She said. This confusion is starting to aggravate me which would trigger my powers to go off but I guess that doesn't work in here either.

Meanwhile...

"Hey, Bruce can you pass me that—"

"Pass wha—Oh my god?" The two stood frozen looking at what appeared to be a glowing hand—Thea's glowing hand.

"Uh, Sir I'm afraid the examining table requires repairs as it seems to have been fried."

Back to Thea...

"Your dreaming dummy of course you can't do that ..." What possible thing have I not done to end up in this purgatory?

I could try close combat but I'm dealing with some random child.

"Did I die? Is this my hell?" I asked, she shook her head in response.

"No not really, you just need to sleep," She said patting my arm. I don't need such things as sleep.

"When am I going to wake up?"

"But you have to help me..." She pointed at me as if I were the chosen one. I was suddenly feeling lightheaded.

"Before you go just gotta tell you this one thing..." Before she could speak I felt tired and then everything around me faded away making me fall into a void.

I'm waking up.

665 words