Visiting Jeremy

Purple guy Pov

I started walking to the little apartment where Jeremy lives in. "So this is where that little nervous brat lives" I chuckled. "Yup you know your crazy when you talk to yourself out loud" I chuckled again and started moving closer to Jeremy's apartment. How Ann I going to get in? All the doors are locks and every window except for the Highest one is open. I looked around and found a ladder. a smile formed on my face. I picked up the ladder and put it next to the window. I was about to climb up when headlights came out of no where and shined brightly towards me. "Hey is that you purple?" I turned around to the familiar female voice.

"I thought that was you! What are you doing here? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I look and see miku getting out of a car. dang it! I'll have to come up with a quick lie. "Oh I'm just walking around you know! Ehehe" Miku looked at me. "Oh come on, if your going to tell a lie do a better job at it" Miku crossed her arms and made a pouty face.

Dang it! How did she know? Oh well guess I'll make another lie. "Hey it's true! I was just walking around here, what are you doing driving around at this hour young lady?" Oh no. I called her old lady. She's going to kill me. "Did you just call me 'young lady'?" I nodded. "I'm not a young lady! I'm only 17!" I chuckled. "Ok well why are you driving again?" Miku calmed down a little. "Because I live here and I just got back from mikes" ugh, Mike. He's gotten in the way of my plans once I'm not letting him get in the way with them again! I'll have to get rid of him first I guess.

"Hello? Earth the purple dude" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Miku. "Please just call me Vincent" Miku nodded. "Alright well I'm gonna go" Miku got back In her car and left. well I guess I won't get rid of jeremy tonight. Maybe sometime later. I laughed and walked back to my car. "Hope Miku doesn't get in my way, but since my luck is soooo awesome she probably will" I sighed and turned my car on and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!! I'm back! I felt so guilty not updating in awhile, hope you can forgive me(;_;) lol anyway I hoped you liked it and I love you all! Bye cupcakes!❤️