Night 7 part 2!

Toy Freddy Pov

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT JEREMY!" I kicked Goldy in the stomach. "I'll you shut up! Gosh your annoying" Freddy came back in the room and told me it was time. A smile grew on my lips. "finally! I can't wait to shut up Goldys little 'boyfriend'!" We both laughed and looked at Goldy who seemed more enraged than ever. "well ta ta Goldy!" I looked at Freddy "Ta Ta?" I looked at him confused. "Whatever just come let's go get little Jermery!"

"FOXY GO GET HIM!!!" I yelled at foxy and Mangle to go get Jeremy and they ran off that way but something seemed different with Foxy. oh well, whatever it is he's probably just nervous around mangle since their a couple now.

Foxy Pov

Any minute now....I'll have to stick with Freddy until Golden Freddy tell me what to do. But we still need ???? Here to though. *sigh* well I hope everything g will be alright for now. I've been doing this for to long now! I'm not even sure how long, my memory's a little fuzzy. What's the year again? Oh that! It's 1987.

Me and Mangle went into Jeremy's office when we wasn't aware of it and we both nodded at eachother and both grabbed one arm of Jeremy. "Huh?! GOLDY! HELP!! GET OFF!" Jeremy started to try to get out of our grasp but luck wasn't on his side today. Man....I forgot how fun it is to hear humans screaming.....maybe getting rid of Jeremy won't be so bad.

Mangle Pov

"Huh?! GOLDY! HELP!! GET OFF!" I chuckled a little while Foxy and I hung on to him and started staging him to the Parts and Services room. There Freddy will tell us what to do. poor lad, the human did nothing really. But if it's what Toy Freddy and Freddy wants then I guess that's what we do. I mean we were built for kids entertainment, but....well they made me this monster I am. Also if I disobey Freddy or Toy Freddy or the owners orders, I'll end up like my old friends. then again, I already am broken. I'm thinking to much about this! I'm sure it's fine!

"Mangle are you ok?" Freddy looked at me concerned. "yeah I be fine! I'm just...excited. That's all!" Freddy nodded and told me and foxy to put Jeremy on this little table In the middle of the room. I looked around and actually saw Golden Freddy chained up and Toy Freddy next to him. I also saw Chica, Toy Chica, Bonnie and Toy bonnie. Dang, I guess they all want to see him go. well I don't want to hurt anyone but I also don't want to get left behind. So I guess I'll go along with what Freddy says.

Toy Chica

This is all wrong! All wrong! We shouldn't be hurting him like this! Yes people have made mistakes and this is why we are well..who we are today! But still! I don't want to hurt Jeremy! I started to tear up which is rare but it's probably cause I don't want to hurt poor Jeremy! I hope someone comes! Or a hero! Or something!

Chica Pov

I can't believe Freddy....he's gone complete mad! I mean we all are! We are all creepy, unnatural animitronics for gosh sakes! But this has gone to far! I can't take it! Someone needs to do something!

Bonnie Pov

Why? Why did it come to this? How did it all come to this? I was ok with Golden Freddy, but since Freddy and Toy Freddy don't like him I guess their putting Golden Freddy through so much pain. I'm not sure how Golden Freddy is feeling but I know it's not good. Poor thing doesn't even know Jeremy's in the room with us. Let's just hope someone or something will stop this.

Toy Bonnie Pov

Where's ???? I don't get it!? She should be her by now! To save us! To save Jeremy! Where come she be? I hope she gets here....and quick. For now Marionette will have to do is best at stalling.

Marionette Pov

I was carefully moving through the Pizzeria and unlocked the back door for ???? Then I moved to the room where they had Jeremy and Goldy. I wait at the door waiting for Golden Freddy's signal. he looked up and me and did a quick wink. ok it's time to give All them a show! One they'll always remember! I walk in. "Hey Freddy! So I was thinking!" I stopped on purpose to stall a little. "You were thinking what?" Freddy seemed a little annoyed. "I wanted to know what's you favorite pizza" my smile grew a little but not enough for them to noticed. but the reason I smiled it cause well I knew what I had started. Two Chica's in one room with the topic of pizza is deadly.
"PIZZA WHERE!? I WANT PIZZA!" Both Chica's started looking around for pizza and kept saying "PIZZA!" Freddy shook his head and yelled at both Chica's. they both whimpered and went to their original spots.

I heard the back door open and smiled. knowing to was her. she finally came to save the day!! "Hurry ????! Before it's to late!" ???? Nodded and said "ok! Also I've brought Mike with me!" I nodded and showed ???? Where they kept Goldy and Jeremy.

???? Pov

I ran in the Parts and Services room. "STOP! Freddt you don't have to do this! You've lost your mind!" Freddy turned toward me and looked at me with his eyes that sent chills down my spine. He just kept staring with those eyes. White pupils. He started to growl and I looked at Foxy. I looked at Golden Freddy and nodded to him. Golden Freddy nodded back and yelled with a cracked voice. "FOXY NOW!" Foxy ran toward Freddy and pounced on him. Freddy fell with a thud and started growling and snapping at the air. "Hurry and fix Freddy!!" I nodded and ran towards Freddy and got out a screw driver. Toy Freddy just stood there in shock. They all were in shock. Non of them wanted to do this. Also non of them knew me except for Golden Freddy, Marionette. "Mike! Get in here! Help me!" Mike ran in and helped me.

I finished up fixing Freddy and waited for him to calm down. Mike looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and we both chuckled a bit. "ugh.....what...happened??" I looked at Freddy who was now looking around the room in confusion. "Golden Freddy? Jeremy?.....Who are these people sitting on me?" Me and Mike both got off Freddy and helped him up. Toy Freddy let Gold go. Gold walked up to Freddy and patted him on the back. "Well, it's a long story but! The good thing is your better!" Freddy looked at me and Mike. "and who are you to!" Mike looked at Freddy and held out his hand to Freddy. "My names Mike!" Freddy shook Mikes hand and looked at me. "and you young lady?" I held my hand out as well. "I'm Miku" Freddy smiled and both of us and gave us a bear hug. "Thanks for....umm fixing me? I guess!" I smiled an patted Freddy on the back. "So ummm....what now?" Mike looked at me and shrugged. "I'm not sure...hey but I'm hungry!" Toy Chica and Chica both looked up in excitement. "We will make pizzas for everyone!" Both Chica's ran out of the room to the kitchen.

Toy Bonnie Pov

What happened? Where did these people come from? Well whatever I'm happy everything is well and no one got hurt. poor Jeremy probably will have to go through therapy. I mean a lot.

Marionette Pov

"So miku? Do you like Mike? You guys seem perfect for eachother!" Miku and Mike both turn red. "What?! We're only friends!!" I smile at Mike and Miku. "yeah! I think you guys are a couple!" Both Mike and Miku stomp out the door. "Your welcome!" And like that they walked out if the Pizzeria.

Jeremy Pov

Did I just some how get saved by two strangers I only know by the names of Miku and Mike? And how did they know that they just had to tighten the bolts on Freddy's exoskeleton? I'm not sure and I'm really confused but I'm happy Goldy didn't get that hurt! I'll come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Gosh this chapter took me so long! Well I'm also very lazy....yeah..ANYWAY! Yay! This chapter is finally done! Well I love you all! I hope you liked it! And bye cupcakes!!:3❤️