Game over!

Freddy Pov

I looked and saw the bottle landed on me. "NO! NO! NO!!" Toy Bonnie and Bonnie smirked at me. "Sorry Freddy but it's the rules!" I remember that all the girls made up that rule. THOSE FEANS! THEY KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! THIS WAS ALL A TRAP! The girls giggling snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh come on Freddy~! It's just a little kiss!" "Yeah! Come on!!" "Hehe FOXY ARE YOU READY FOR FREDDY!?!" All the girls grabbed Foxy's and my arms. "NO YOU CANT MAKE ME!" "Yeah! LET GO!!"

The girls started pushing me and Foxy closer. Now we were about a couple of inches away from each other. Both Foxy and me got closer to each other. "NO NO NO NO NOOO-!" I felt lips touch mine and I opened to see Foxy and me kissing. We both looked at each other and pushed away and fell to the floor. all the girl were blushing and Chica and Toy Chica had a nose bleed and fainted. Mangle didn't seemed amused at all. "Yuk! Both Chica's are pervs!"

"I'm done! No more spin the bottle for me EVER!" Toy Bonnie and Bonnie were laughing their heads off holding their stomach. "ok ok fine! Ahaha but what now ahahahha?" Toy Bonnie smirked again and yelled.

Toy Bonnie Pov

"Hehe I know what to play. The best game in life! And it doesn't make friend relationships awkward!!" "Well what as the game?" "The game Is!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooo! What's? The game guys?!? Hehe I know what it is!😏 lol anyway hoped you like it! Next chapter will come out soon! Anyway bye Cupcakes~!