Just a little game of hide and seek is all~!

Toy Bonnie Pov

"Ok guys! Since me and Bonnie obviously won!" Mike, Miku, and Jeremy all looked at me and Bonnie. "I'm not so sure!" "Yeah! We beat you all by a land slide!" "...yeah!.." I rolled my eyes "Go and believe what you want" I looked at Miku who was frowning at me from my words. I grinned at her and winked playfully knowing it would anger her more. Miku crossed her arms and turned away from me. I chuckled.

"Hey how about we play hide and seek?" Mangle lowered herself from the ceiling. "Foxy what a wonderful idea! And since there's so many of us Foxy and I can be it!" Foxy and Mangle both looked at each other and smiled. "Alright I don't mind! BUT the humans have to play to!" We all looked at Jeremy, Miku, and Mike and they all made a gulping noise. I chuckled and gave Miku a friendly glare. "That is if you guys aren't to much of chickens" I grinned and Miku crossed her arms. She seemed to be the only one enraged by my remark. "The three of us are not even a little bit chickens!" Miku narrowed her eyes and stared at me.

"Fine~! But don't come crying to me if you get to scared~!" Miku lowly growled "Just get on with the game" I nodded and looked at Mangle and foxy. "Alright! Your it! Now go count to ten and we will hide!" They both nodded and turned around covering their eyes and all of us bolted into different directions.

Foxy Pov

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!! Ready or nah here we come~!!" Mangle and I looked at each other. "I like hide and seek but not when I'm a hider, I'm not good at that" Mangle smiled at me. "You hide well last time! But that doesn't matter, let's go find the others. And I think I know where everyone is~!" I nodded "Show the way. Wait, let's split up. We'll find more people faster" Mangle looked at me. "ooooo! Good idea! Ok see Ya later"

I started walking to the Kids cove. I heard whispering and grinned. I crept closer and saw it was Bonnie and Chica hiding. I quickly jumped up and landed in front of them. "Found you two~!" Chica screamed and Bonnie just looked at me. "Whatever. Come on Chica, Lets go" Bonnie and Chica left to the First party room.

I shrugged and made my way to the office. Surely someone has to be hiding there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! So sense this chapter is soooo long and it's not even all of it I decided to give you a cliffhanger!...kind of...lol anyway I love you all! Bye cupcakes!❤️