A stolen kiss

Foxy Pov

The new me seems ok. she kind of scares me a little....how she hangs on the roof like that! Hey maybe some day she will teach me! What's her name again? Like Maggie or something? Eh whatever I guess I'll join the rest of the group with Spin the bottle.

Toy Bonnie

"Alright! Here are the rules! No biting, no touching! Well unless you get a room! Hehe!" I looked at all of them and you Chica got a smirk on her face. "And no skips! Even if it's two boys or toy girls! hehe" then I saw something alarming. All the girls started smirking and giggling. "Right.....ANYWAY! Let's start! I'll go first!"

The bottle spun for awhile and then landed on Chica. "Ok let's get this over with" I leaned forward a crashed my lips on Chica's. Hmmmm she didn't seem to react the way I was thinking she would. I thought she would be like "w-what?!? No! I'm not kissing you!" But no she didn't really say anything she only blushed eh! Oh well! "Ok Chica you turn!" "A-alright...". Chica spun the bottle and it landed on Bonnie. Bonnie smirked "now Chica, I'll show you how a turn man kisses!" Without warning bonnie kissed Chica. Bonnie pulled from the kiss and looked at Chica and Chica did the same. "ummmm ANYWAY! Bonnie it's your turn!".

Bonnie Pov

"Huh? Oh yeah right right!" I rubbed the back of my neck and spun the bottle. It landed on Mangle. "alright come on Mangle the sooner the better" "yup!". Me and Mangle kissed for about 4 seconds and then pulled away. "ok mine turn~!".

Mangle Pov

Hehe finally! My turn! I spun the bottle fast. come on please land on fox! Please! The bottle slowed down. And landed on foxy! YES YES! Finally!!! Ok ok act cool! I'm cool! So act it! "Ummm-" before I could finish my sentence I felt lips crash on mine. I looked to see no other then Foxy kissing me. I blushed madly and closed my eyes deepening the kiss. Foxy seemed to deepen the kiss as well. And then we heard Toy Bonnie's and Bonnie's voice. "woah!!! Foxy! Your gonna swallow Mangle! Ahaha" Bonnie high fives Toy Bonnie. "ahahahahahahah! Good one!" Me and foxy blushed and pulled away. Yeah! Finally! A kiss from Foxy!

Foxy Pov

Wow.....never thought Mangle would be a good kisser. I didn't notice but I was staring in space until I heard Toy Chica's voice. "your turn Foxy!" "Huh oh yeah ok". To be honest I was nervous to who it was gonna land on so I spun the bottle. and it landed on Freddy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG foxy and freddy!😍 yup in a total fangirl lol. Anyway hope ya liked it next chapter will come out soon! K bye cupcakes!