The meeting

Foxy Pov

I sneaked into the Prize Corner to meet up wit Golden Freddy and Marionette as quickly and quietly as I could. I entered the room cautiously and spoke in a whisper. "Hello?" There was silence before a hand pushed me in the room from the back. "Hello foxy! Your looking great" I relaxed knowing it was Golden Freddy. I smiled weirdly and greeted him "hey so ummm what did you want me to do with this again?" I took out the bottle with the weird clear liquid. Golden Freddy looked at me and smiled. "I need you to put this in all your friends drinks, so that we can set up a super secret party for them" Golden Freddy had a bit of excitement in his voice. "oh, and it's for all of them?" Trying not to let him hear the upset sound in my voice but I guess he did cause he put one arm around me. "hey cheer up sport! You have the most important job! And think how you friends are gonna react knowing you helped! They will be soooo surprised~" the last part of that didn't sound right to me. it sent chills up my spine but I didn't say anything I just smiled and nodded. "Alright! Then I'll make sure I do the job right!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooo! Foxy's helping Golden freddy and Marionette! Poor foxy doesn't know. Anyway love you all! Bye cupcakes! Oh and remember that you can ask the Fnaf crew anything or dare them anything in my second book❤️