Teaming up with shadows

Foxy Pov

I crept closer to the office. Huh that's weird, the lights are off in the office. I walked to the desk and looked at the chair which was turned around. I was about to say something but then the chair spinner around and it was Mike.

"Mike? Well ummm.....i found you? So yeah..." Mike was looking at me weird. It made me uncomfortable. "Mike....are you ok?" The lights turned on and I saw mike better. Mike's eyes were black and is pupils were red. "M-Mike? Y-you ok?" Mike stood up and laughed deeply. "Im just fine" I narrowed my eyes. "You don't seem fine, Hey where's Miku and jeremy?"

"That doesn't matter, All that matters is my that my plan works~!" Mike then quickly ran to me and pressed my shut down button. the last thing I could hear was his laughed and him saying

"ItS Me"

Mike/Vincent Pov

'H-how could you?!' I thought as I looked at Foxy on the floor now shut down. [ArE YoU ReAlLY ThAt StUpId? ItS PaRt Of My PlAn~!] (if you didn't know when you see these -> [ ] it means that Vincent is talking in Mikes head lol) 'what plan?' I started looking around for some reason. 'hey why can't I move where I want to?' [BeCaUsE I'm In CoNtRoL] I looked in the right vent then started walking to the left vent.

Miku and Jeremy where in there looking at me. "Mike? Why aren't you hiding? What's with your eyes? why did you shut down foxy?" I heard a laugh in the back of my head. 'S-Stop it! Don't hurt Miku or jeremy! There my friends!' I only heard a laugh escape my mouth. "I ShUt HiM DoWn CaUsE I NeEdEd To"

Bonnie Pov

Me and Chica where spying on Mike when we saw him shut down Foxy. "Bonnie...Mike isn't mine right now" I looked at Chica confused. "What do you mean?" Chica pointed to Mike and is like I mean something or someone is controlling Mike!" I put my finger over chica's beak. "sh!" Chica and I scooted closer to hear what Mike was saying. Mike looked in the right vent. "We warn the others of this bonnie" Mike then looked in the left vent and Miku and Jeremy where in there.

"Chica, go get Miku and Jeremy! Quick!" Chica nodded and wanted to where the left vent entrance was. I watched quietly. I looked closer at Mike...No....It..can't be Vincent. Vincent was hired for being weird around kids! He got fired! How is he here?! This calls for extreme help from two guys I haven't seen in a long time.

Chica came running back dragging Miku and Jeremy with her. "Hurry Bonnie, Mike is starting to walk this way!" I looked over to where he was and Mike laughed lowly. "TrYiNg To RuN I SeE~? AhAhAh! ThAt WiLl NeVeR WoRk. I WiLl AlWaYs Be HeRe" I didn't listen to Vincent talking through Mike and started running while Chica was following.

I ran into a room with Freddy, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, And Mangle. "Oh good your all here. Ok freddy lsp help be lock and block the door. Once we were done freddy looked at me. "Its Vincent isn't it?" I nodded. "Do you what that means?...we Have to Call Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie to help.....they're really the only ones who know how to deal with this"

"But how do we call them?" I had to admit, I really don't remember how to. Freddy sighed. "I'll do it myself just say here" I nodded and freddy ran out quickly and I shut the door. I waited for his arrival and looked at Mangle. "Mangle whats wrong?" Mangle was looking at the floor with a frown. "He shut down Foxy" I looked at Mangle trying to find a way to comfort her. "Hey well it's not forever....i mean once we get the chance to, we will turn Foxy back on" Mangle looked at me shocked. "Are you sure?" I nodded. "He's my friend, plus I know how much he means to you"

I looked over to Miku and Jeremy sitting next to each other looking tired, Beat up, sad. "And Miku and Jeremy, we will get Mike back" they both looked at me. "H-how?" I shook my head. "I'm not sure but I know we will" I smiled at them and heard my and Freddy's secret knock. I opened the door to see Freddy, Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie.

"Hello brother, long time no see" I waved at them. All three of them walked in and I closed the door and locked it. "So I here you've having a problem with Vincent?" Both Freddy and I nodded. "Can you help?" Shadow Bonnie sat on the floor. "No, When we aren't in a living vessel we are useless" Mangles ears perked up.

"How about you two use Miku and Jeremy then?" Miku and Jeremy both looked at us. "What?" They seemed a little worried. "Relax all their gonna do is go inside you, control you, and Fight off Vincent so he will disappear!" Miku looked a little more at ease. "Well if it helps I suppose it's ok". Jeremy looked at Miku. "I-I-I mean I guess so" Freddy clasped his hands together. "Great~! You guys will get to choose which one out for them you are most comfortable with! So Ladies first, Miku you choose"

Miku looked at both Shadow Freddy and Bonnie. Freddy winked at Miku. "I'll take Bonnie" miku seemed a little disturbed by Freddy's action. "Alright, Jeremy that means you get Freddy Jeremy nodded. Both Miku and Jeremy stood up and looked at them. "So how are you going inside us?" (OMG I'm trying so hard not to say a joke lol)

"Like this!" Shadow Bonnie turned into a black mist and surrounded Miku and soon disappeared. Shadow Freddy did the same.

"Well? How does it feel?" Miku looked at her hands. "Ummm I feel normal". it's kind funny the way they were doing things. They were looking at their hands weird, feel their faces to see if anything has changed. "Well what's going to happen is, They will control you when it's time, for now they are just getting used to being in a human again. That also means they can talk to you in your mind, you can talk to them back but only through thoughts, Oh and when they control you......you'll look a little different..." Miku and Jeremy looked at me nervous. "What do you mean by 'different'?"

"Well Miku, since Shadow Bonnie is with you, you might have bunny ears, and Jeremy might have bear ears.....Just a thought though!" I laughed nervously. they both nodded. "Do you think we are ready to go up against Mike?" I looked at miku.

"Look...Mike isn't Mike right now, we think he's being controlled by...a guy names Vincent". Miku looked at me worried. "Does this....Vincent have Purple hair?" I nodded. "He basically all purple. Miku looked a little sad and looked down at the floor. "Hey what's wrong? We'll get Mike back don't worry" Miku shook her head. "No I'm upset cause Vincent was the doctor that helped" I nodded. Wait? How in the world was he preform surgery on Miku? Well whatever.

"So what now?" I looked at freddy. "I suppose Jeremy ad Miku can try to bring Foxy here and turn him back on" Mangles ears perked. "Ok Miku and Jeremy can do that, I'll watch their backs!" Mangle seemed pleased and happy with the idea. "Alright let's do this you ready Miku? Ready Jeremy?" They both nodded and ran out to the office quickly. Mangle poked her head out and watched them. Miku and Jeremy turned the switch to turn him on.

Foxy looked confused but Miku grabbed Foxy's hand and started to pull him back to the room. Jeremy followed but then Foxy stopped And yanked Miku back. Miku almost fell and looked at foxy shocked a little. What's wrong with foxy?

"Foxy?" Miku said in a quiet voice. Foxys eyes were black and white. Miku stepped back. Foxy put a hand on Miku's neck and started choking her. Miku started struggling and tried to get out of Foxy's grip and Jeremy was trying to help Miku by throwing things at foxy. Jeremy finally got close enough and switched the power button. Foxy finally let go and shut down again. Miku thanked Jeremy and they pulled foxy back to the room.

"What happened? Why did foxy do that to me?" Miku was shaking a little from her near to death experience. I shook my head "I'm not sure, but at least we have foxy now" everyone nodded and started making our plan to attack Vincent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I personally think this is a good chapter. lol and do you guys like Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie? Tell me by commenting~! Anyway I hope you liked it! I love you all! Bye cupcakes~!❤️