Night 5

Golden Freddy Pov

Ugh! This guard is getting in the way of my plans! I need him gone. And since Freddy and them don't want to kill him I will! This is the last night Jeremy breaths! Ahahahahahah! But I'll need Marionettes help!

Jeremy Pov

Why can't this night just end faster? I just want this to end then I'm out of here! To be honest today it's been quiet. non of them have really bothered me. I think it's cause lately I've been coming here at day to see them. I actually talk to them like their people. I mean they talk back to me and hug me but I know it's all an act to not be destroyed and dismantled like the other ones. Well that didn't seem to work for them. I pulled up the tablet to whined the music box. "Hello" oh great not this kid! Just a little more! I started to hear BB's laughter meaning he's now in my room! Dang! I lowered the tablet and put my mask on for him to go. I started to hear the alarm for the music box running out. dang it the kids still here! You know what screw it! I took my mask off and looked at the camera to whined the music box. When I got the that room it was already to late. the music box started to hear different music come from the music box. CRAP! What do I do? I started to panic and lowered the tablet. I lowered it and saw a limp Golden bear on the floor facing my way. What the? I've never seen you before. I got up and poked it. it smells horrible.

Golden Freddy Pov

I teleported to the office when he was distracted my marionette. he lowered his tablet and looked at me. oh this is gonna be fun! Wait what's he doing? He walked up to me and poked me. What the? He should be scared! That's it! I can't have a human here if their not scared of me! I stood up and grabbed him dragging him along. he started yelling and clawing at my hands to see if I would loose my grip but luckily I've done this many times. I pulled him into a party room and and marionette already had a suit ready. a smile formed on my lips. oh I miss doing this.

Jeremy Pov

I'm dead! This is how I die! Getting stuffed in a suit. what a crappy way to die. I started to think of a plan to escape. I know! An it will totally catch him off guard! When the golden bear was about to stuff me a hugged him. he froze with shock in his eyes. he turned his head toward mine. "please don't kill me" he looked at me for some time and moved away from the suit. he looked at me and put me down by the suit. "look kid, your in the way of my plans" wow he almost sounds like Freddy! Wait! What plans? How is he even reasoning to me like a normal person would? Wait! He seems familiar....like I've met him before. yeah! It's....its Golden Freddy! When I was a kid I came here but I never remembered the name of my favorite one. now I know! "Please Golden Freddy! You've always been my favorite one out of all them!" Golden Freddy looked at me with shock in his eyes. then Golden Freddy hugged me and I hugged him back.

Golden Freddy Pov

"Please Golden Freddy! You've always been my favorite one out of all them!" What....how does he know my name? I'm his favorite one? I stared at him in shock. now I remember! He was the kid who always stayed by me! He's the one who would run away from his mom before they left the pizzeria and hug on to my leg screaming he didn't want to go. it's my old human friend Jeremy. I hugged him an he hugged back. "I remember you Jeremy, I won't kill you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so first off! The chapter kept deleting itself and I almost gave up on the chapter! BUT! I didn't:3! And I'm a total fangirl for putting this chapter in here but whatever! Anyway I love you all and I hope you all have an awesome and safe holiday! Anyway I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye cupcakes!❤️