Night 7 : Who are you?

Jermey Pov

I was on my way to work when I stopped at the back door just staring at it. something didn't feel right, something bad is gonna happen. I hurried into the pizzeria and rushed into the office. why do I feel like I'm being watched? My heart started beating fast and I started sweating like a pig. which is gross but I didn't know why I was nervous! I mean gold with protect me from them right? By the way where is gold? I hope he comes to the office soon. I have a surprise for him.

Freddy Pov
"Poor little Goldy~! Ahahahah!" Golden Freddy tried to get out if the trap I and Toy Freddy put him in. "Please! Don't hurt Jeremy! He did nothing wrong! And you know that!" I slapped Goldy and glared at him. sometimes this golden bear makes me want to break him apart. oh how I would enjoy that!

???? Pov 

I have to get there before anything else happens! Don't worry Jermey I'll be there soon enough to save you and Golden Freddy! I swear! even if it's the last thing I do! I have help to! me and ???? are going to save you Jeremy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry for the short chapter but next one is sure to be good! I love you all and I want to say thank you for all the people who are still reading this book! anyways! like I said I love you all and bye cupcakes!<3