Purple shadows?

(OOO! Didn't expect this did ya? Lol....I'll stop)
Purple Guy Pov

I was waved at Mike. I hope my plan goes perfectly. So far it has! I looked over at Miku who had bandages around her head. Poor thing, she didn't deserve this. Well today she will get her bandages off.

Miku stared shifting make faint noises sounding like she's waking up. I get a creepy smile on my face. "Who?" Miku seemed nervous, panicky, and confused. I patted Miku's hand. she seemed jumping to. "Hello-" "Where am I?" I chuckled. "Your in the hospital, you had a very serious injury and we had to do surgery on your frontal lobe" Miku was quiet, probably taking all this in. "Today I will be taking off those bandages so you can see again, ok?" I made sure to make my voice soft and quiet to she wouldn't get a headache. Miku sat there as I approached her.

"Ok I'm going to start, ok?" Miku nodded. I started taking the bandages off. one by one I peeled off the bandages until it finally showed her face. she still had all her hair, all we had to do was sew a bit and other stuff. Man she was actually cute. "Ok now can you open your eyes for me but slowly" Miku nodded and slowly opened her eyes reveling a beautiful shade of scarlet as her eye color. "What beautiful eyes you have" Miku looked at me and blushed. She doesn't talk much, which I don't mind. I rather be talking to a quiet girl than one who keeps going on and on about their life.

"Can you speak?" Miku looked at me and opened her mouth. "Of course I can talk, I'm not stupid. I'm just confused a little" dang sass already? Huff she's going to be a difficult. "Ok then do you want anything? Your friend will be picking you up." Miku's eyes lightened up. "Mike?" I nodded. "So do you want anything? Like something to drink?" Miku smirks at me. "Yes can I get water?" I nodded and headed out the door to get some.

I returned with a cup of water. "Here you go" I handed her the cup and Miku tried a little and quickly removed the cup from her lips. "Yuk! This is tap water" I look at her "well what do you expect?" Miku sat up and looked at me with a smirk. "I usually drink Voss water, not this gross tap water" dang why is she so sassy? We barely just met and she's acting like we're best friends. Well I'll give her a little taste of her own medicine! "Well there's no Voss water here for you princess " I gave her a smirk and Miku gave me a pouty face. "Well then you probably don't know much about girls!" I look at Miku. "What is that supposed to mean?" Miku gave me a smirk. "That means you probably don't have a girlfriend or you never did!" My eyes widened. "N-no it doesn't!" I started to get nervous. "Well I'm hungry to...can you go get me a sandwich?" I nodded and headed out quickly.

Dang it! What's this feeling? No you know what she can't get in my way! I need to get rid of that Jeremy and then Mike then Miku. Yeah! Wait...what if They find out though? No they won't find out! Me and the Pizzeria have come a long way for this! And I'm not letting some kids getting In the way of it!

I get what Miku wants and start heading back to her room. "Here" I hand her the sandwich. "Thank you!" Miku starts eating the sandwich.

A hour pasted and Mike was finally. before I sent Miku off with Mike I went up to miku's ear. "You can't" Miku looked at me confused. "I can't what?" I looked at her."Your just can't" Miku just looked at me. "....ok..?" I smiled and kissed Miku's forehead. "Have fun"
Mike took Miku to her house where he said he was going to watch over her. Well I hope my plan goes according to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I just want to say I'm so shocked at how many people are reading this book! I love you all so much! Lol anyway love you all and bye cupcakes!❤️