Waking up

Mike Pov

I woke up with the sound of constant beeping noises, people talking. I open my eyes to see I'm in the hospital on a bed in a quiet big room. The soft pillow comforting my neck, the warm fuzzy blanket surrounding me with warmth. I could stay like this forever. I soon remembered about Miku and looked up to see a girl across the room in a bed as well.

This girl was in worser conditions then me though. She had bandages around her head, covering her face. She would move at times but mostly was still. the heart monitor hooked up to her was at a stead beat. "beep....beep....beep" I started to get memorized of the beeping noise. suddenly some doctors came In smiling at me. "Good! You decided to finally awake!" I looked at him confused look. "You make that sound like I've been asleep for a long time." The doctor's face changed to a smile to a frown. he looked at me seriously. "Well you see, you've been asleep for four weeks now" I looked at him in shock. How could I be asleep that long? All I remember is coming here, the nurse and doctors taking Miku away. Thats all, so what happened?

"If your wondering, which you probably are....you fainted after you have your friend to us. when you fainted you hit your head pretty hard and had a concussion" I stared at my bed in awe. That all happened? Wait! Miku! "What about Miku? My friend? Where is she?! Is she ok?!" My heart monitor started increasing its speed in beeps. The doctor walked closer to me and patted my head. "Calm down, your going to give yourself a heart attack! Ahaha" was that joke supposed to make me laugh? Cause I'm not laughing! "Just tell me please". The doctor looked at the girl in front of me and pointed. "That you friend, Ummm Miku you said right?" I nodded but didn't remove my eyes from Miku. "Is she ok?" The doctor looked down at his clip board. "Well so far she's doing fine, but she's been in a comma every since we did surgery on her" I frowned at Miku. "How come?" The doctor seemed to be looking at Miku as well and seemed like my sudden question caught him off guard. he looked at me "Well we put her in a comma so she could properly heal without any trouble" I Nodded not taking my eyes off Miku. "When do you think she will be able to leave?" The doctor looked at me and smiled. "Actually she should be able to get out tomorrow!" I smiles knowing she'll be awake soon. Hopefully life will be back to our semi-normal life's.

"As for you, you get to get out today!" I looked back at the doctor. I nodded my head and started to get off the bed. The doctor helped me off my bed. "Hey what's you name?" The doctor looked at me "Just call me Purple" for some reason how he said that made me feel nervous.

"Alright....Can you help me with this?" I pointed to my I.V. And he nodded and started to take the needle out of my arm slowly. I could feel it move through my arm which sent chills down my spine. he finally got the needle out and put a little cotton ball on my wound and taped it there. "Well can you walk?" I nodded and started walking. I noticed that I was still in my clothes from work. Purple chuckled lowly and looked at me. "You work at that Pizzeria?" I nodded. "Me and that Pizzeria go a long way...anyway! Come by tomorrow and pick up your friend! She'll be happy to see you!" I nodded and walked out of the hospital.

I'm coming back to get out Miku. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I introduced a new character! Finally, I've wanted him in the story for some time now I just really didn't know where to add him in! Lol anyway! I hope you guys liked it and a love you all! Bye cupcakes!!!❤️