Asking Mangle a question

Foxy Pov

Today I was watching how the new guys act around kids and see if they act like how we did. I kept my eye more on Mangle though. Seeing how the children destroy her. knot up her wires. put random hands on all of the ends. twist her head around. pulling and tugging. laughing while doing all that stuff to her. To be honest I didn't get it. how can she not hurt them? Like how I taught that kid a lesson by well....you know. Anyway poor Mangle.

I felt a nudge on my arm. I looked to see Bonnie smiling at me. "ask her out dude, I bet she likes you to!" Hmmm I wonder what she thinks of me. maybe I should ask her out! Yeah it will be on the same day I give all them that liquid in their drinks so that they'll think I'm awesome for planning a surprise for them! Then they all will like me! I can't wait to see the look on their faces and them saying things like 'wow foxy!' Or 'Thank you Foxy! Your the best!'. I can't wait! Ok I've made up my mind! I'll ask Mangle out!

Mangle Pov

ugh I hate kids now. all of them see to be just selfish, ignorant creatures. I used to be completely covered in fur now look at me. there's more wires showing then fur. they all ripped and tugged and pulled to the point were I'm like this now. just a big pile of wires and other things I really don't know the names of. but that's not the point. the point is, is that these kids don't understand what they are doing. look at me. I'm a monster. and to think, I was hoping Foxy would ask me out. who would date something like me? Who would date a monster? I don't know how much longer I can hold on to my sanity and not hurt these kids.

After the place closed a gathered all my parts and started putting back in the right places. while I was doing that I heard footsteps coming to the Kids Cove. I didn't really care so I stayed focus on trying to get my head back in the right place. once I finally did that I see Foxy in the door way of Kids Cove. "oh hi Foxy" I said with a faint smile form on my lips. Foxy smiled and sat down next to me. "hey Mangle, how are ya doin?". I rubbed the back of my neck trying to sooth the pain. "I'm....fine I guess". I felt a knot in my back and I turned to look at foxy my back made a popping noise which at first just was loud then pain started washing over me. I then hugged myself wanting the pain to to go. I felt another set of arms wrap around my arms. the pain started to go away and I looked to see who the arms belonged to. Foxy was hugging. Me! Wait....why? Who cares! He's hugging me! And I didn't even ask him!

I turned to face him more and he started kissing me. I blushed closing my eyes. after what seemed like forever we stopped and I hugged him tighter. I heard crying which was actually me crying. I'm not even sure why I'm crying! I tried to stop but it was on of those times you cry and once you start you can't stop easily. Foxy hugged me trying to comfort me. "hey...it's ok...I'm here for you" awe how sweet! I looked at him and sniffled. Foxy smiled at me gently and spoke in a gentle voice. "Mangle, do you wanna be me girlfriend?" Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeesssss! Heck it I could I would marry Foxy! Play cool! play cool!

"S-sure" I sniffled again. Foxy smiled and brushed my tears away. "sorry about that, I-I don't know w-what came over me" dang it! I stuttered! Whatever. I started to fall asleep in Foxy's arms. but it didn't seem to bother him so I feel asleep in his arms with a smile in my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Hoped you liked it!and finally! Foxy ask Mangle out! But Golden Freddy has something else in mind! Anyway! Love you all and remember you can ask them anything you'd like on my second book! Alright bye cupcakes❤️!