Toast goes down!

Foxy Pov

"Hey, Where are the others?" Mangle looked at me and sighed a little. "Well Miku and Jeremy are stopping Mike/Vincent from whatever his plan is and The others are watching" I stood up. Heck no! I'll help Them! Heck, Maybe with my awesomeness I'll take down him myself!

"I'm going out there" Mangle looked at me with a worried look. "Oh! But what if you get hurt?" I looked at Mangle seriously. "Don't worry, I never lose....even if it means risking everything for my friends and family" I pulled mangle close to me. "And your more then Family to me, you mean to much to me" Mangle looked at me and smiled. "Really?" I nodded and smiled. "More then you could ever know". Mangle and I stood there for some time just hugged.

After about ten minutes of that I let go and Mangle kissed me on my forehead. "May you be smiled upon". I smiled and kissed Mangle on the cheek and started walking out the door.

Mike Pov

No! Stop this! I don't want to hurt Miku or Jeremy! Laughter was heard in my head. 'ThErEs NoThInG YoU CaN Do! JuSt GiVe Up'. I tried to control my movements but Vincent was to strong. 'JoIn ThE PuRpLe SiDe MiKe, We HaVe ToAsT'

I don't want you feaking toast! That's weird. I looked at Miku and Jeremy confused cause I was just standing there. "Ummmm are you just gonna stand there? Cause if so I'm going to go chill". Vincent growled. "StOp FoOliNg ArOuNd!" Jeremy and Miku looked confused again. Jeremy smiled.

Jeremy Pov

"Hey Vincent, what was your plan anyway? Get inside Mike then what?" Mike/Vincent looked at me shocked by my question. "UmMmM.....ThAtS NoN Of YoUr BuSiNeSs!" I crossed my arms and Miku stood next to me. "Ha! You don't even KNOW what you where gonna do after this do you?!" Mike/Vincent took a step back. "FiNe If YoU MuSt KnOw, I WaS PlAn-" Mike/Vincent was cut off by a random Foxy running at him and tackling him.

Miku took a step forward but I stopped her. Miku looked at me confused. "Let Foxy handle this, Really it's their fight....not ours" Miku nodded and watched what would happen.

Foxy Pov

"GeT OfF YoU StUpId MuT!" I growled. "No! You mess with a friend of mine! Then you mess with all of us!"

"That's right foxy, you mess with a friend of yours, you mess with us" Wait? Who's voice was that? I turned around to see Miku and Jeremy. Jeremy had bear ears and Miku had bunny ears. Both with red pulps. Shadow Freddy, Shadow bonnie? Of course! That makes since.

I got off Mike/Vincent knowing they could handle it.

Both Jeremy and Miku walked to Mike/Vincent. "LeAvE Me AlOnE!" Mike/Vincent growled as both Miku and Jeremy held him down. Jeremy then put his hand on his neck and pulled Vincent out of Mike. "LeT Go Of Me!!!" There, dangling from Jeremy's grip was the thing that was causing all the problems.

Mike laid on the floor knocked out.....Wasted... (lol jk)

Both Jeremy and Miku now had a grip on Vincent and started walking to the back room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!! So I hope you liked this one! Finally got this one up, dumb wifi...lol anyway! I love you all! Bye cupcakes!!❤️