Having a party

Toy Bonnie Pov

"Ok everyone! Since this place has been kind of boring we are going to have a party!!" Toy freddy walked up to me. "And when is that happening?" I jumped off stage and put an arm around Toy Freddy. "Now of course!" Toy Freddy sighed. "Whats with the sigh freddy? I thought you like parties!" Toy Freddy looked at me tired. "I do like parties, it's just every time we have a party I'm usually the one to do every thing then clean it all up!" I chuckled nervously. "Whaaaaat? No you don't! Don't be silly! Ehehe" Toy Freddy crossed his arms.

"Ugh..ok once the party is done I'll help clean up! Sound good?" Toy Freddy nods and Toy Chica walks in. "Or you both don't have to clean up the mess and we can invite Miku, Jeremy, and Mike and they can clean it up!" I looked at chica. "You think evilly...i like it!" I smiled and put an arm around Toy Chica. "Alright! I'll call Jeremy and tell him to call Miku or Mike and yeah" Toy Chica walked away to the office where the phone was.

"Ok! Let's just put streamers up!" Me and Toy Freddy, Bonnie, and Freddy helped get the place for the party.

Jeremy Pov

For some reason Toy Chica wanted me to come to the pizzeria with Miku and Mike. I wonder why? Eh whatever. I called Mike and told him to pick up Miku and to go to the Pizzeria. I started driving to Freddy's when I felt like I was being watched. eh it's probably nothing.

I got to the pizzeria and waited in my car for Mike and Miku's arrival. As I waited for them I turned up my music and put it on one of my favorite songs, it was Sarcasm by Get scared. I started to hum the song and before I knew it I was singing into my fist pretending there's a microphone there.

I didn't notice the headlights behind my parked car. Soon the car parked next to me, but of course I didn't care at the time and continued singing. I heard a tap on the window and I looked to see Miku and Mike looking at me. Mike started laughing so hard it looked like he was going to pee when Miku just smiled at me. I blushed and got out of my car. "That was hilarious! Man Miku you shouldn't have tapped on the glass! We could have had a whole concert of him singing!!" Mike was leaning against his car to support him from not falling on the floor. "Mike be nice, your embarrassing him! Also, Jeremy you've got a good voice!" Miku smiles at me. I hugged her. "Well I'm glad to see you doing better and still the same nice girl unlike this turd!" I pointed at Mike. Miku giggled. i let go of Miku and got the keys out to open the door when Toy Chica opened the door and popped her head out. "No need for that Jeremy, come on in! We are all waiting for you guys!"

All of us headed in and looked around astonished at how much prep was put in this little party we were about to have. "Are you all ready to party?!" Toy Bonnie was on stage and yelled in Toy Freddy's micro phone. "Yo! That's my micro phone!" The two started fighting over the micro phone and who would go first at karaoke.

"Hey how about Jeremy, Mike, And Miku sing a song for us?" Everyone looked at the three of us. Dang it, I had a feeling on of them would do this to us. I mean I'll do it its just, are they?

Mike Pov

"Hey how about Jeremy, Mike, And Miku sing a song for us?" Everyone looked at us. Why? Why me? I mean I like singing just not in front of people. but whatever I suppose it wouldn't kill us. Miku looked at me. "Would you mind?" I looked back at Miku and smiled. "No come on let's get this over with" Miku smiled big and grabbed both Jeremy and my hand and pulled is to the stage.

"Alright, so what do you guys want to sing?" Looked at Miku cause it seemed like she knew what she was doing. Miku whispered something in toy Bonnie's ear and Bonnie smiled at nodded. Soon after he gave us all a microphone. "Miku what song are we singing?" Jeremy looked at Miku. "A favorite song of mine. if you don't know the lyrics just look at the tv and you should be fine" Miku smiled at both of us. I narrowed my eyes "Alright...if you say soooo~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! My internets been down. and can I tell you it's been a nightmare! Lol anyway I hope you liked it! I love you all! Buys cupcakes!❤️