Confronting Mangle

Foxy Pov

It's been two days since Mangle bit Miku. I guess it became a big thing. It was on the news and everything! They now call it the Bite of 87. What a strange thing. Well Mangle has been keeping her in her room even at night when Jeremy comes. Nobody else has the guts to go see her so I will! She's the love of my life, and I'm pretty sure she has a good reason why she bit Miku.

It was finally night time and a ran to her room. As I walked in it was dark, no lights were lit in her room. I mean it doesn't look like she has lights in her room but she has these little led lights that are rapped around the presents in her room. I looked around her room while creeping in slowly.

"Leave me alone." Mangles voice was filled with sadness and depression. "No, Mangle....I love you! And I'm your Boyfriend! So I'll stay with you even when you are sad or ask me to leave. I would even turn evil for you. So please tell me why" I stood still waiting for her answer and instead felt a slit push on my back and when I looked back it was one of mangles hands hanging from the ceiling.

She lowered her head so I could see her a little. "Why is did it? Did what? Oh, bite Miku? She was asking for it" I looked at mangle with shock. "How?" Mangle crosses her arms. "She was trying to dismantle me!" I looked at her and shook my head. "Mangle, She was trying to fix you! Miku and Mike came over to repair all of us that night." Mangle looked at me with shock. "Repair?" I nodded. Mangle looked down at the floor and got off the ceiling and walked past me to the corner of the room. I could smell blood when she walked me.

"Oh no...I've probably killed her! What was I thinking?! I feel horrible" I could start to her mangle fall to the floor on her knees and start weeping. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "How about....If Miku is alive...and she comes back over her you apologize to her?" Mangle looked up at me and started crying harder. "She would never forgive me! Would you forgive someone who almost killed you by biting they're frontal lobe?!" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well at least she would know that your sorry..." Mangle didn't say anything and continued to cry. What should I do? I mean I remember I used to hug Chica when she was sad but, Mangle like crying. Well I'll do what i think is best.

I sat in front of Mangle and hugged her tightly. Mangle at first was shocked but then hugged me back. I repeatedly patted her back and whispered things like "Its going to be ok" or "Shhhhh" That seemed to work cause she started calming down. "Hey how about this, Tomorrow I over heard that the place is going to be closed tomorrow. How about I spend tonight and the rest of tomorrow with you? You know I'll be right next to your everywhere!" I smiled at Mangle. Mangle looked at me confused. "Even when I need to go to the restroom?" I laughed and shook my head. I patted Mangle head and then gave her a smirk. "Well I don't have to unless you want me to~" Mangle laughed and lightly punched my shoulder. "Thanks" I looked Mangle confused. "For what?" Me and Mangle pulled away. Mangle looked at the floor. "For cheering me up and being here for me, Your like the only person I can trust" I looked at Mangle and frowned a little. I put my hand under Mangles chin and lifted her chin so she would look at me. "Listen....Mangle, I'm always going to be here for you...never forget that" I kissed Mangles nose.

It's been a couple of hours now since I came in Mangles room. Shes asleep now though. I started to fall asleep. I hugged mangle while falling asleep. I'm glad I cheered up my little Mangle. Nobody will get between us. Shes mine and only mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~! So I love this chapter so much! The feels (;~;) lol anyway I hope you guys liked it! I love you all! Bye cupcakes!❤️