Fixing foxy

Mangle pov

The others where paying attention to Miku and Jeremy. I mean yes there my friends but I LOVE foxy. I walked up to Foxy's limp body and kneeled next to it. "Please be ok Foxy"

Right then Foxy's eyes opened and looked at me. I stepped back a little shocked he woke up on his own. Foxy looked at his hands and then around him confused.

"Mangle what happened?....wheres Mike?". I looked at him surprised. "You don't remember?". Foxy shook his head. "Well how much do you remember?" I moved closer to Foxy.

"I remember.....Playing hide and seek...Going to the office and finding someone there....but who?...and then everything went blacl after that..." Foxy looked up at me. His eyes searching for answers of the unknown. "It was Mike you found.....well at least what we thought was mike....turns out Vincent is in control of Mike at this moment" Foxy tensed up at the sound of the familiar name. I looked at Foxy sad.

Foxy made is hand into fists. Before he could start what seemed like a rage I stopped him. "That isn't all that happened though". Foxy looked back at me. "Then what else happened?". I sat back down on the floor and looked at the cold kind of shiny floor. "You almost killed Miku...". Foxy took a step back, probably surprised and shocked. Foxy then sat down on the floor in front of me. "How?" Foxy's voice was now in a serious monotone. "You almost choked her..". Foxy now looked at the floor. He seemed to be taking in the news.

Foxy stood up and punched the wall. "Stupid Vincent! Isn't what he's done already is enough?! I didn't ask for this!" I looked at Foxy and put a hand on his shoulder. "Non of us did dear.....but....everything happens for a reason" Foxy breathed hard and looked at me with angry in his eyes. "What could possible lead to this?!" I shook my head. "I'm not sure....bit it must be something big, it takes time Foxy". Foxy sighed and his eyes softened. "Thanks mangle..." I looked at Foxy confused.

"Thanks for what?" Foxy looked up as me and smiled shyly. "For being there for me, not saying the others aren't there for me it's just.....you give me comfort that the others don't". I smiled and put a hand on Foxy's cheek. "Of course, I love you Foxy. Never for get that". Foxy looked at me worried. "Why are you saying it like that?". I looked at Foxy confused. "What do you mean?". "You sound like your gonna do something crazy and risk your live for me or for someone you love and your saying you love me one more time..." I laughed lightly. "Foxy if I did that I would tell you, Also I would only do that in VERY serious situations". Foxy nodded and hugged me.

"I love you to Mangle". I hugged back. "Glad to have you back you weirdo". Foxy looked at me and chuckled. "Weirdo?". I nodded and smiled. "That's a new one". I laughed and Foxy joined me. I hope everything with turn out fine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~ long time no see! Lol so I've been really busy(^_^; ) but I'll get every chance I can to write. Also....you might not like hearing this... but...This book might be ending soon...yeah yeah I know! It's just I'm kind of losing inspiration and Ideas. BUT! If that's the case then I will be making a second book connecting to this one but it will not be a ManglexFoxy book. If you have any ideas for this book go ahead and tell in the comments~! I love you all and bye cupcakes~!!!❤️