Waking up to something beautiful

Foxy Pov

I woke up to something beautiful. Mangle was sleeping next to me. A smile crept on my face. I started petting her fuzzy, warm face. "Hey...I think you should wake up" I made sure to speak in a quiet voice to not disturb her to much. Mangle moved a little and whined. "Nooooo...Five more minutes~" I chuckled knowing Mangle really means she's gonna sleep till either I get impatient or I fall asleep to.

I started to move and Mangle grabbed my arm. "Where are you going~?" I looked back at Mangle as she tried to open an eye but was unsuccessful due to the fact she just woke up. "I'm just moving a little to get comfortable since I know your going to be here for awhile. Mangle smiled sheepishly at me. I saw fated dry blood on her teeth quickly reminding me what she's done. Fear started to grow in my knowing she could have killed Miku easily, but then I relaxed remembering the cute, sweet, and shy Mangle.

I started scratching behind Mangles ear. She tilted her head and purred quietly. I chuckled and stopped. Mangle looked at my and gave me puppy eyes. "What? Did you want me to continue scratching your ear?" Mangle just looked at me with her big yellowish eyes. Mangle looked away and sat up. "hey, you love me right?" Huh? What's with the random question? Of course I love her! I told her that like a lot last night. "Of course I do, more then you could ever imagine" I smiled gently. Mangle smiled shyly at me. "Good, I thought you might be scared of me because..of what....happened" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't every think that. I love you. Even if you were trying to hurt my friends or me I would still love you" I took Mangles hand and put it were my heart is. "My heart belongs to you and no one else" I kissed Mangles forehead "Your the reason I smile" Mangle hugged me.

"Never forget me...ok?" I looked at Mangle confused. "What do you mean?" Mangle looked down at the floor. Her eyes started to look like she was going to cry. "Just don't forget me ok?" Mangle seemed serious. "I'll never forget someone so beautiful like you" I smiled at her. she smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Good. I'll never forget you either"

We both let go of our grasp on each other. I laid down. "Hey I got up and your laying back down?" I look at mangle and chuckle. "Hey, it's tiring to wake you up" Mangle laid down next to me. "Fine. Then I'm going to sleep to"

I closed my eyes and Mangle did to. I was completely relax for once. There was the quiet sound of footsteps getting closer and closer to us. My ear twitched to see hear if I would listen a little better. They where getting louder and louder until the finally stopped all of a sudden. Who was running? And why where they running? "Omg! BonBon!! Foxy and Mangle look so cute sleeping together!!!" I opened my eyes to see you Chica standing in the door way of Kids cove looking at us. Toy Bonnie soon came then Bonnie then Chica and freddy then Toy Freddy even Golden Freddy came over. "Awe they are cute!" My ears went down in embarrassment. "go way..I'm trying to sleep again"

they walked away smiling at the site of Mangle being back to her normal self. I soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I'm back! Yaaaay~! Anyway I hope you guys liked it and I love you all. bye cupcakes!❤️