The Bite of 87

Toy Freddy Pov

A lot has happened over the week. First me and Freddy tried to get rid of Jeremy. That obviously didn't work. Also those two humans that saved Jeremy stopped by two days agai checking if ever this was good. They said they would be come by today as well.

I was sitting in stage when I was watching Mangle closely. She's been acting weird...weirder than usual for Mangle. She's been starring at the girl who fixed Freddy weirdly to! She drools to when she looks at her. Lol maybe she liked her! Nah, I doubt that! But still someone should keep a close eye ing her.

I'm not sure what the two humans names are so I went up to Marionette and asked. "oh! You mean Miku and Mike!" I nodded and exited the room not letting Marionette finish what he was starting to tell me. Huh...what a pretty name...I think I'll call her Toy Miku instead. It has more of a ring to it~

Freddy Pov

I was waiting at the back door patiently for your visitors Miku and Mike. They told us that they were going to fix the rest of us! I'm quiet happy now! I don't know what Miku did, but I feel better! And I don't feel like well getting rid of Golden Freddy anymore! I can't wait to see them.

Mike Pov

I met Miku at the front doors of Freddy fazbear pizza place. I smiles at her and she smiled back. "Ready for a day of repairing?" I grinned at her and nodded.

We went inside and saw Freddy standing there to greet us. "Hello guys! Welcome back!" Freddy gave me and Miku a big bear hug. "Can't...breath..!" Freddy let go looking at miku who was catching her breathe. "Aha sorry about that!" Miku smiled at Freddy. "It's ok! I missed this place"

"Well I'll go work on Mangle!" Miku ran off to go to Kids Cove. "well i guess I'll work on both Bonnie's!" I walk over to Bonnie and smile. "I'm here to help!" I start to get my tools out and work on Toy Bonnie. "AH!" I dropped all my tools and looked where the scream came from. I run to Kids Cove. I stood there in shock. Mangle was standing over Miku. Miku's body was limp on the floor. Mangles mouth had blood covering her mouth. I run over to Miku. I started to get tears in my eyes. Miku's frontal lobe was gone! Mangle bit her! I looked at Mangle angry taking over me. "monster! How could you?!" I grabbed miku and ran to the back door to the hospital.

I ran into the hospital out of breath but I didn't care. I'm not the one in need. I ran through the hospital doors yelling for help. a couple of doctors and nurses ran quickly toward me questionably. "Shes....missing her...." Before I could finish my sentence one of the doctors saw Miku and yelled out orders I didn't quite understand. They grabbed Miku from my hands and put her in a wheelchair and started rolling her down the hallway to the Emergency area. I follow them and listen to what they are saying but for some reason I couldn't make out any words. They were speaking prober english so why couldn't I understand them? I started to feel weird. I stopped and the world was spinning. Everything was going by to quickly, a nurse can up to me and said something. I'm not sure what but my legs felt like they were going to give up. No! I can't! I can't faint! I want to stay by Miku! I care about her! Tears started rolling down my face even more. More nurses came to my side but I didn't care. Nothing mattered, only one thing was on my mind. I started to walk towards where they took Miku when all of a sudden I fall on the floor and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone!!! Ok so it took me a lot of strength to make this chapter. Its so sad to me(; _ ;).....anyway! Finally It's dont for you awesome people! Yup...I'm really bored lol, anyway I hope you guys liked it! I love you all and bye cupcakes!!❤️