The other....us

By the way! I love this song so yeah! I thought I might as well put it on here since it has to do with FNAF2 so yeah enjoy and comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marionette Pov

I was asleep when I heard voices. At first I thought "why is Toy Bonnie and Mangle trying to scare me again? They both know how that worked out last time!" So I simple ignored the voices and tried to fall asleep once more. Then I realized something. Ease voices sound nothing like any of my friend! Hmmmm I guess I'll wait to see what happens I'm curious to see hehe.

Toy Bonnie Pov
"Shhhh Toy Freddy! I'm trying to sleep now stop making little voices!" Freddy shifted a little from where he was laying and answered me I'm a tired voice. "W-what are u talking about? I'm trying to sleep to! I'm not making the voices!" " Then who is?" "How should I know!". Toy Chica sat up and looked at us with a mad look. "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" Freddy right a way blamed me. "BONNIE STARTED IT" "NA UH! U DID!" Chica at this point looked like she was going to explode. And she did. "I DONT CARE WHO STARTED IT! BUT IM ENDING IT! GOT IT?!?" Me and Freddy looked at Chica horrified at this point knowing her, you could said "hey Chica I think your shoes don't match your shirt" and she'll go off on you like her life depends on it. So like real men me and Freddy gave up.

"WHO ARE THESE GUYS?!?" What the? Those sound like non if my friends here! Now I'm intrigued to find out who or WHAT this is. So I nudged Freddy and Chica to wake up. Chica seemed mad once again and Freddy looked at me mad. It seemed like it took forever for Chica to gather all her strength to not punch me cause she gave me that face and the smiled widely. "What know Bonnie?" "I'm hearing those voices again and they sound like non of the rest of your friends and there's no guard working here till next week!" Chica looked confused but the her face darkened and said in a low whispery voice "Well the manager did say that the 'old us' are still here, maybe some how their still running without actually power. "hmmmm maybe, let's go find out!" "Ugh....fine IF Mangle goes with us! She's the only one I trust here unlike you idiots"

Mangle Pov

I was awoken by Chica poking my nose. "hey! Pst! Are you awake?" I sat up and looked at her tiredly yawning once and awhile. "Yeah...now I am....what do ya need?" Chica grabbed my hand and started walking to the main hallway across from the Parts And services room is. "What are we do- SHHH!" I looked where Chica was looking. oh my! It's the 'old us'! I finally get to met them!!!" Wait....Toy Bonnie's already talking to them....what could he be saying? So I listened real closely. "But don't worry, go back to that little room u guys were in. Because now that we are here, you don't have to worry about a thing at all." WHAT?!? Toy Bonnie's being mean to them already?!? Ok so I might look mean and scary! But I'm not! I care for a lot of people....well of course not the guards. Hehe.

ANYWAY! I have to stop Toy Bonnie! I wanna be friends with them! Specially the Fox...he's cute. So I came out and told Bonnie off. "BONNIE! Stop that this instant! Don't be mean to the 'old us'! I wanna be friends with them! I mean look at them! Poor thing! All confused, beat up, and probably felling a mix of emotions right now! So you have to step up and be the Toy Bonnie they made you to be and be nice and loving and caring for these guys! If it wasn't for them we would have never existed!" All of them look at mean shocked. specially Toy Bonnie. "I'm sorry Mangle, I don't know what came over me...and you other guys....I'm sorry to.i understand if you can't forgive me." Bonnie looked down at his feet ashamed of his actions. silence filled the room until an old animatronic talked. "I-it's ok...really....I mean we are confused and you came out of know
where and attacked us but I for give you and if I do we all do!" You Bonnie and Toy Freddy both looked up happy with the original Freddy's comment. and toy freddy seemed existed. "Thank you...so ummm friends?" Toy freddy held his hand out to Original Freddy. Original Freddy gladly shook his hand "friends!" "Yay! Now we are all friends! Ok then let's all talk to one another and get to know each other!"

Yes! This was my chance to talk to the fox. So I moved toward him and smiled at him. "soooo your Mangle?" He knows my name!!!! Yay!!! Woah let's not get to excited! So I tried to calm down and act all cool. "uh yeah my name is Mangle, what about yours?". "Foxy" Oooh! He's flirting with me calling me foxy!! Ok act cool! Act cool! "Well then! Someone's flirting with me calling me foxy! I'm flattered!" He looked at me weird. "ummm no that's my name i'm Foxy the Pirate Fox." oh god! I'm so stupid! Thinking HE would flirt with ME! I'm so embarrassed! What do I say to him?!

"Umm thanks for standing up for us back there Mangle!". Wait did for just thank me! BEST. DAY. EVER. Ok ok act cool! Act cool! "Huh? Oh it was nothing! I just think it wasn't right for Toy Bonnie to act that way to you guys do yeah..." Foxy was about to say something but got interrupted by Toy Bonnie talking to all of us.

"OK EVERYONE! SINCE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS I THINK WE SHOULD ALL HAVE A GAME NIGHT RIGHT NIW STARTING WITH SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Oh my! yes! YEs! YES! The perfect chance to kiss foxy!!! Let's do this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
21 Readers?!? Woah! I so happy! Yay! Anyway! I hope u guys like it so far and don't forget to comment of give ideas for the future. Anyway! See you cupcakes soon!byeeee~!