Night two

Hehe I've been a real problem for the guard tonight. visiting every second. making sure he's on the edge of his seat. sweating like crazy. keeping his heart beat at a minimum of 105 beats per minute. If I told you I don't like scaring people I would be lying. You could say I'm horrible, two faced, a wannabe. well if you said that, how do you think I would react? I would simple get rid of the problem! Which would be you if you said those things!

The truth? The truth is I've always wanted to be the center of attention! Nothing more nothing less! But unfortunately I'm not either. I'm the middle of a endless loop of happiness and sadness. you may be asking, What makes me happy? Revenge. that's all, and since those people hurt the original me I swore that I would and will get rid of them! Just like how you erase a word on a sheet of paper that you didn't mean to write! A mistake, and that's what the owners did. They made a mistake! But don't worry! That's why we excised! To EREASE your mistakes or you!

You might be also asking, wow Toy Bonnie! Were did this side come from? Your usually happy! Nice! And kind! Well this is just another side of me that I don't show my friends. it's to risky. but hey! I'm not the only one here keeping secrets and other stuff! Like how did Foxy's jaw get so broken? Or why does Mangle seek in radio frequency's sometimes? Another thing I've heard is this third Freddy called Golden Freddy. Toy Freddy told me the story about him, but honestly I can't really believe something or someone I've never seen. or there's another on called "Shadow Freddy" I'm not even sure if their being serious or not! Like seriously! "Shadow Freddy"? Eh whatever.

It was almost 6 and I stopped being a problem for the guy. I don't want to give him a heart attack, YET! Ahahhahahahahahahahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Ooooo! Toy Bonnie has a dark side! Anyway I love you all and bye cupcakes!! Oh and remember to not make Toy Bonnie mad! He might try to get rid of the "problem" anyway bye!!!❤️