Found you~!

Foxy Pov

Bonnie was completely pulled out from the table by a hand. "HI YA BONNIE!"
O man! What now? if Bonnie gives away where I am then Mangle will get me to! "NOW! WHERE IS FOXY?" "I I i d-don't know!" "Your Nervous.....I think you do know~!" Poor Bonnie....I know! I'll just escape to the office when Mangle's distracted!

Bonnie Pov

"NOW WHERE IS FOXY?" Dang it! I'm horrible at lying and I'm shaking. "I I I d-don't know!" Mangle narrowed her eyes and spoke in a voice that sent chills up my spine. "your nervous....I think you do know~!" Crap! What now? Tell her where he is or get stared off by her and her creepy second head?! I give you I'm just gonna tell her! "FINE! He's under the table!" "THANK YOU~!" Mangle dropped me. Mangle lifted up the table cloth to find that foxy wasn't there. "you said he was here Bonnie!" What the? Did he escape when I was being found?!? He betrayed me! Well I kind of did to so I guess we are even. mangle started looking around again searching for Foxy. wow you sly fox, escaping when Mangle was distracted! I taught him well. Mangle started walk towards the Office.

Mangle Pov

I started walking to the office and found Foxy. I snuck behind him to scare him. "HI YA FOXY!" Foxy jumped and dropped something on the floor. what is that? Some kind of liquid in a bottle? Foxy picked it up fast and put it in his pocket. "h-hi Mangle! Ehehe Looks like you won!" That right! I found everybody! Yes! I always win at hide and seek! Yay! But what was that liquid? Hmmm.....oh well! I hugged Foxy and told him goodnight and headed back to Kids Cove to sleep.

Foxy Pov

That was a close one! She almost saw the bottle. I have to be more careful! Mangle hugged me, I was about to hug back but she pulled away and said goodnight. huff I hope everything works out like how Freddy wants it to! Well whatever I shouldn't worry about it that much, I need to sleep to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it! Remember to comment any ideas! Oh and if you haven't checked my second book you can do that if you want! Just ask the Fnaf crew some questions! Anyway love you all and bye cupcakes!