A New World

-Foxy Pov

"Chica, is it clear?" Freddy asked in a quiet voice. "Yeah..but....". Silence filled the room next to developing nervousness. "But what?" Bonnie asked impatiently. "Come look.....this doesn't look like the pizzeria at all....its all...new". Confused me, Freddy and Bonnie walked out the Parts and Services room and took in our surroundings. The place looked nothing like our old place! It's like a whole new world. Confusion struck all of us. Bonnie started to get nervous and broke the silence. "How long have we been asleep?".

All of us looked at each other hoping one of us would have the answer but of course non of us did. silence filled the big well lit room once again. "I'm not sure" Freddy said "but that that doesn't mean we aren't going to stop looking for revenge just because of a new building!". Chica seemed to like the idea of revenge but who am I kidding! Who doesn't like revenge!

I looked around me again to see posters of these animatronics that looked like us but.....different. Chica also looked at these posters and started to get nervous. "You don't really thing they really replaced us do you?!" Freddy and Bonnie looked down obviously sad at the thought of being replaced. At first it seemed like it would never would happen because we've talked about it before but now......it's become reality. Bonnie seemed to get angry at the thought of being replaced. "Who are these guys?!?" Bonnie started to pace back and forth. "Seriously! I mean really! How long were we asleep?!?" Bonnie started to look around nervously. "I feel like we were asleep for like maybe a day or two! But look they remodeled the place and replaced us! Surly we weren't asleep for that long!"

"Oh! But you were....old bonnie" we all stood still of the unfamiliar Robotic voice. "But don't worry, go back to that little room you guys were in, because now that we are here. You don't have to worry about a thing at all"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!! Who was speaking to them?!? You will only find out when I make the next chapter!:P ok bye until next time cupcakes!