Hide and Seek

Mangle Pov

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!" I started roaming and heard in the Kids Cove a shuffle and smiled widely. I chuckled quietly and entered the room with out making a sigh of my presents. when I looked at the right back corner of the room I found bright blue bunny ear sticking up. wow that was easy to find Bonnie! So since he's the first I found I scared him.

"HI BONNIE!!!" "Aaaaah!" Toy Bonnie fell to the floor cuddling a little plushy of Toy Chica. wait.....where did he get that? "Opps...sorry....hey where did you get that plushy of Chica?" Bonnie looked at me nervously. "ummmmmm found it...?" Wow, Toy Bonnie is a stalker. I knew it! Hehe. "Well ummm....I'm gonna go find the others..." I scooted at of the room slowly not taking my eye off Toy Bonnie. Bonnie was now petting the plushy and whispering while you could here faint sobs from him. Weirdo.

Foxy Pov

"Dang it Freddy! You know I'm not good at Hide and Seek!" I really wasn't good at hide and seek and from that scream it seems like Mangle already found Chica or Toy Chica. I knew I'll hide in the Bathroom!!! Yeah! I ran quietly to the bathroom making sure not to make a noise.

suddenly my foot bumped into something and I fell down. "what the?" "Owwww!" I looked to see what I tripped on to see Bonnie's foot barley noticeable from under one of the tables for party's. "watch where you going Foxy! I'm trying to hide!" Well he's serenely not helping by yelling! Good thing this place is a little bigger from the remodeling! Or we would be screwed by now! "Hey get under the table! Are you trying to get caught!" I gladly crawled under to see my best friends face. I gave him a smirk "sup". Bonnie quietly chuckled "sup". "AAAAAHHHHH!" We both stopped laughing and became quiet. "woah, that sounded like Toy Freddy" I actually became nervous. For a minute we both just laid there silent hearing foot steps walking around. wow! Two people ha- "AHHHHH!" Correction! Make that three now, three people have been caught and I'm not one of them!!! It's like this table is magical! Two girly screams snapped me out of my daydreams of thinking about magical tables. "I think that was Chica and Toy Chica..." I started to chuckle silently. "Sshhhhhh!" I started crying cause I was laugh hard now. "Bonnie, if that was Chica and Tou Chica's screams that means that first one was Toy Bonnie or Freddy! Ahahahahaha" Bonnie thought about it for a minute and then a smirk formed on his lips. "your right!hehe"

"Where are you~?" Our laugher stopped when we heard Mangles voice. We started to hear Foot steps coming closer to our room. closer. and closer by the second! I started to swear and breath more. then the footsteps stopped at the door way of our room. "I know you guys are in here~!" Oh no! What now! I guess I could- "FOXY HELP!!!" I looked to see a mechanical hand gripped around Bonnie's ankle and being pulled out from under the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So if you haven't heard, I'm make a book about Fnaf and you can ask them questions! I'll post it soon that's my job! Ours is to ask them to your hearts content! Love you all hope you liked it! Anyway bye cupcakes!!