Night 6!

Jeremy Pov

It was my 6th night here. why did I come back? Was it cause I'm stupid like that? Nope! It was because of my childhood friend and I reunited. Golden Freddy told me to come back so that I come spend time with him.

I arrived at the pizzeria. I unlocked the door stopping at the doorway sighing. here we go, those other animatronics are going to try to kill me. well hopefully Goldy will protect me. I walked in and went straight into the office. "hello" great! That kid again! "BB knot it off he's with me!" I smiled hearing Goldys voice. I put the tablet down seeing my friend. I hugged him thanking him. at least I have someone here who doesn't try to kill me. "yo Jeremy you ok? You seem clingy today, not that I don't like it...its just you seemed paranoid or something. is something bothering you?" I looked up and Goldy and gave him the 'really?' Face and said. "well yeah! I'm in a pizzeria with crazy killing machines!" (Ahaha see what I did there? Lol ahaha...I'll stop now) Goldy looked at me and chuckled. "it fine, I will admit me and the others aren't exactly 'Friends'. but I'll protect you! I won't let them hurt you." I hugged Goldy even tighter "thank you Goldy". I started to here footsteps running toward me. Goldy pushed me so I fell on the floor and before a knew it Foxy was standing before me.

"Your gonna walk the plank laddie!" Foxy grabbed my shirt and started pulling me to an unknown area to me. Where's Goldy?! "HELP!!!" Foxy didn't even care he just put me in a table with a suit next to it. I looked around the room and saw all of them! Chica, Toy Chica, Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Freddy, toy freddy, and Mangle. They all want to see me die? Where's Goldy! He told me he would protect me! But I guess that was a lie. just a lie. I should have known! Why am I so stupid at the worst times? Now because of my stupidity I'm going to die.

For some reason they all stopped and just looked at something in the corner. "DONT YOU DEAR TOUCH JEREMY!" That's Goldys voice. I guess they all knew it was him to cause some of them seemed scared, and some just looked angry. "Why are you here Golden Freddy?" Freddy's eyes where completely black with white pupils. "the reason you guess are here! Duh! But that's not what I wanted to talk about. You can't hurt Jeremy! He did nothing wrong!" Golden Freddy moved out of the shadows and moved towards me and put his arms around me in a possessive way. "You can't kill him!" Freddy stepped forward and seemed angrier then ever. "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?! HE'S JUST ANOTHER GUARD!" Goldy tightened his grip on me. it's getting g hard to breath. "JEREMY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED ME! EVEN IF I WAS ONLY USED FOR MUDER! JEREMY GETS ME! HE'S ME FRIEND! WHICH MEAN YOU CANT KILL HIM!"

Freddy and toy Freddy looked at Goldy and then at me. Freddy didn't let his eyes leave me. "FINE" Goldy teleported to the office bringing me along. I looked at Goldy and smiled. "Thank you" Goldy smiled looked at the floor. "you welcome.....did you really think I would let them kill you?" His voice sounded like he was hurt by the thought. "well kind of...you left me..." I looked down at the floor. "it's fine...wanna come back for the 7th night?" I lifted my head and smiled. "only if your there!" I punch Goldys arm.

It turned 6 and I left the pizzeria. "I'll see you tomorrow Goldy" I smiled and locked the door. now that my shift is over it's time for me to go get some Taco Bell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone sorry I haven't undated in a while! I hoped you liked it! Remember you can ask/dare the crew in my second book! Also I'm planning to write another book. anyway I love you all and bye cupcakes!❤️