Night three

Mangle Pov

Hehe I wonder why Jeremy keeps coming back to this job. I mean if I was him I would work somewhere else after the first night. To be honest I'm surprised he's still alive! Yesterday Toy Bonnie did almost get him but I guess Jeremy has quick reflexes. I wanted to test that theory and started to become a problem for him.

The first two hours he seemed fine but once it hid three o clock he started using more and more of his power and started to sweat a lot, not to mention for some reason he talks to himself. he started saying things like 'your ok! Be in your happy place!' Or 'come on! Leave me alone!' Or even 'please! Six o clock! I want to get out of here!' Or 'man I'm hungry.....I should have ate Taco Bell before getting here'. what a weirdo.

On another note, Foxy keeps telling us that he has a surprise for us and he can't wait to see what we think. I wonder what that foxy has been planning. OOO! He also asked me if I can teach him how to clime on the walls. of course I said yes. I can just see it! Just him and me, laughing at him cause he's trying to clime on the walls. Also Toy Bonnie and Bonnie seem to be best friends now. Me and Chica and also Toy Chica are best friends. Freddy and Toy Freddy are best friends to. I always ask BB who he's talking to because he hangs out a lot in the Prize Corner now. Like yesterday I was walking past there and I heard him talking. I went in there and saw no one so of course I asked who he was talking to and he said 'I'm talking to my best friend!' I was like 'ok....' And I walked out of the room.

Well it's almost six so I better go back to Kids Cove and sleep. I'm pretty tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! So I haven't updated in awhile because the chapters I'm writing have been deleting themselves. anyway I'm probably gonna make the Night Chapters shorter then the others. Also remember that you can ask the fnaf crew anything or dare them anything in my second book! anyway love you all and bye cupcakes!!❤️