CHAPTER THREE

Amere

It was her first real kiss.

It was her first time to taste a man's mouth.

It wasn't like those that she watched in the movies. Not like those she read from the books that explained how the tongue of the characters entwined with each other. The graphic description of how they devoured each other's mouth. There was something missing. But she knew right now, she was feeling the real thing. This was real.

She was kissing someone from the opposite sex.

She could taste the beer from his mouth. His lips were soft. Moist. Their lips were touching each other but she doesn't know how to continue after this. She moved a bit away from him.

"Is this your first kiss too?" Paniniguro niya.

Nahihiyang tumango ang lalaki at napakamot pa ng ulo. "Yeah."

"Okay." She cleared her throat. "I've watched somewhere that we need to open our mouths." Naalala niya, iyon ang nakikita niya sa mga romantic movies na napanood niya.

"With tongue?" Sabi pa nito.

Saglit siyang nag-isip tapos ay tumango. "Yes. I guess we need to use our tongues too."

Nakita niyang napalunok ang lalaki at napabuga ng hangin. Ilang beses pang napa-ehem tapos ay umayos sa harap niya.

"Okay. Let's do it." Sabi nito.

And this time, he initiated it. He held her head and pulled her closer to kiss her lips. It was different than before. His mouth was moving now. Nibbling her lips. He was trying to part her mouth too. His tongue slid inside trying to touch her tongue. She was doing the same. She was trying to imitate what he was doing. And they found the rhythm. The kiss was getting deeper. They were pulling each other closer. They were moaning in each other's mouth.

Her eyes widened when she felt a hand under her shirt. So, this what it feels like to be touched by a man. The feeling was warm. Electrifying. It was sending shiver down to her core. She was not wearing a bra under her shirt, and his hand trailed to her bare breast. She let go of the kiss when she felt that he grabbed her right boob and squeezed it tightly.

"Aray!" Naitulak pa niya ang lalaki at marahang hinilot ang kanang dibdib niya.

Nanlalaki ang mata nitong nakatingin sa kanya. "Shit. Shit! Sorry. Nasaktan ka?" Punong-puno ng pag-aalalang tanong nito.

Sinamaan niya ito ng tingin. "Dahan-dahan naman sa pagdakot." Patuloy siya sa pagmasahe noon.

Hindi malaman ng lalaki kung hahawakan ba siya o ano pero alam naman niyang hindi nito sinasadya ang nagawa. Pareho nilang first time ito at pareho silang walang alam sa sex.

"L-let me. I'll be the one to massage," sabi nito.

Alanganin siyang tumingin at napahinga ng malalim. Hinubad niya ang suot na t-shirt at kitang-kita niya na titig na titig ito sa dibdib niya. Tiningnan din niya iyon. Wala namang nagbago. Malaki pa rin naman ang boobs niya. Pink pa rin ang nipples. Pero ang hitsura ng lalaki sa harap niya ay parang nakakita ng napakasarap na pagkain na gusto nitong sakmalin.

"Have you watched porn?" Tanong niya dito.

Kitang niyang namula ang mukha nito. "Y-yes."

"So, gawin mo 'yong napapanood mo doon."

"Sa porn kasi nakikita ko dinadakot ang mga boobs tapos nilalamas ng sobra." Nahihiyang sabi nito.