CHAPTER SIXTEEN

DORIAN

--------------------------------------------------

            He doesn't kiss.

            That was one of his rules every time he was ending up in a one-night stand. Para sa kanya sagrado ang halik. Because a kiss should be special, and it should be shared to someone special for him.

            And right now, he couldn't control himself and he grabbed Amere's face and kissed her on her lips.

            He felt he was brought back six years ago when he felt his first kiss with her. Those sweet and luscious lips that he wanted to taste over and over. There was not a little bit of inhibition on him right now. He wanted this and he would devour these lips that he was craving through the years.

            He was expecting her to fight back. He knew how she was mad at him because she thought he was gay. And he was going to prove to her right now that he was totally one hundred percent straight that can make any woman roll their eyes and would beg for him to fuck their brains out.

            He deepened his kiss, and she was kissing him back. He parted her lips using his tongue and slide it inside her warm mouth. His other hand moved down to her body to feel every curve of it. He kisses her hungrily. Sucking her tongue, consuming her lips like he owns it. She moaned on his mouth. Her arms encircle on his neck to tighten their kiss. Both of his hands were sliding down to her body, down to her perfectly rounded ass. He could remember Amere got a beautiful body before, but he knew this time it got more mature. He could feel the perfect curve of her waist, her hips, her ass. And it makes him wild. It makes his cock swell inside his pants. Well, just seeing her earlier gave him a total hard on already. He pulled her closer to his body letting her feel his hardness against her. He heard her gasp and immediately moved away from him.

            "What the hell are you doing?!" He could see horror from her eyes. She unconsciously touched her swollen lips and that gesture made him smile. He liked to see her lips like that. Swollen from his kiss. It was like he marked her again. Her lips would be exclusively for him.

            "Kissing you." Walang anuman na sagot niya.

            "And why did you kiss me? Eww." Kitang-kita niya na parang nandidiri ang babae sa ginawa nila at pinahid pa nito ang mga labi.

            Tumaas ang kilay niya. "You kissed me back." Katwiran niya.

            Sinamaan siya nito ng tingin. "Because you pulled me. Gosh." Paulit-ulit nitong pinapahid ang mga labi. Alam naman niyang defense mechanism lang iyon ng babae. He knew she liked what they did.

            Napahinga siya ng malalim at lumapit dito. Kita niyang nagulat pa si Amere nang nakatayo na siya sa harap nito. Alam niyang pilit lang kinakalma ng babae ang sarili pero alam niyang natataranta na ito. Sira na ang composure. She was totally different from the woman that he met six years ago that has full of control. He could remember that she was the one initiated to have sex with. But right now, he couldn't see that woman anymore. Right now, all he could see was a confused and angry woman that was giving him a total turn on.

            "Come on. Trust me this time. I am not like the Dorian you used to know. I know how to play my game," punong-puno ng confidence na sabi niya.

            Itinulak siya ng babae. "Play your game. Ulol. At kanino ka nag-practice? Sa gay best friend mong syota mo? Tapos ano? Kapag nagsi-sex na tayo saan mo na ako titirahin? Sa backdoor na? Fuck you, Dorian." Ramdam na ramdam niya ang inis ng babae.